|Price:||$100.09 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.91 (5%)|
- Round watch featuring logoed black dial with 12 crystal indices
- 26 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window; mirrored rim
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Mesh stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This watch features a stainless steel mesh strap and round stainless steel case of 43mm with Fixed gold tone bezel. Analog dial with gold tone indices two sub dials and logo. Quartz movement. Water resistant to 100 meters.
Stainless steel appeal in an eye-catching, Silver Tone accented women's watch. Signature Skagen Silver Tone mesh bands connect to a slim stainless steel case with black mirror border. The shiny black dial features 12 indicators made with SWAROVSKI elements.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000R5OB1C
- Item model number: 358SSSBD
- Batteries: 27 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 20, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing that attracted me to this watch is that I am one of those people who is far-sighted...I see far away beautifully, but struggle to see close up without my glasses. Since I often don't have my glasses on, I love the simplicity of this watch face with the contrasting hands against the black face. I can easily read this without my glasses.
I can't yet comment of the performance of the watch...it is too new. But I will say that if you can tighten the outer edges of that clasp, it's a very nice watch for the money.