We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 22mm
- Casual watch
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches,
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
On the pulse of current fashions, this Skagen timepiece has amazing curves that hug the wrist in signature Skagen style. Sporting a smart blend of design and master craftsmanship, this watch is the definition of affordable luxury.
The Skagen brand takes its name from the fishing village of Skagen, Denmark. In keeping with a European design aesthetic, Skagen watches for men and women are sleek, elegant, and modest timepieces boasting quiet precision. Skagen’s signature watch style includes a smooth mesh band and simple dial with subtle indices. While keeping true to its minimalist heritage, Skagen continually remains on the forefront, using modern watch materials and movements. Skagen watch collections today may feature carbon fiber textured dials and titanium or ceramic bands. With a modern or classic Skagen watch, you can be sure your look will withstand the test of time.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005CJTUUU
- Item model number: 358XSRLT
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||22 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Pig skin leather|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||5.28 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
skagen please continue your classic designs.
well done, ursula kristoffy.
So far it keeps great time and the face is very pretty.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I need a nickle free watch. I like the gold and silver combination and the watch keeps good time forever.Published on January 14, 2014 by sonja jaffee
Very nice quality watch, highly recommend for the price, The leather band is also of good quality, is a bit darker than in picturePublished on December 27, 2013 by Viatcheslav Oumarbaev
My fault. I thought it had a metal mesh band; not a leather band, so I have returned it onto youPublished on August 30, 2013 by Marilyn Elaine O'Rourke