We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Case diameter: 22 mm
- White dial watch, stainless steel case
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches,
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
On the pulse of current fashions, this Skagen timepiece has amazing curves that hug the wrist in signature Skagen style. Sporting a smart blend of design and master craftsmanship, this watch is the definition of affordable luxury.
The Skagen brand takes its name from the fishing village of Skagen, Denmark. In keeping with a European design aesthetic, Skagen watches for men and women are sleek, elegant, and modest timepieces boasting quiet precision. Skagen’s signature watch style includes a smooth mesh band and simple dial with subtle indices. While keeping true to its minimalist heritage, Skagen continually remains on the forefront, using modern watch materials and movements. Skagen watch collections today may feature carbon fiber textured dials and titanium or ceramic bands. With a modern or classic Skagen watch, you can be sure your look will withstand the test of time.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- ASIN: B005CJTVC2
- Item model number: 358XSSLN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||22 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band Material||Crocodile leather|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have a few Skagen watches, and a few from the sister brand. This one is a lovely, petite, well made version. Excellent quality, nice clean lines, keeps excellent time. Love that I can go swimming with it - okay, went snorkeling and forgot it was on til I glanced down and saw it and went "oh s(*)!!! and it was and it still running!!
Only thing I do not love it the way the band attaches to the watch, am concerned if something happens to the band it will be expensive to replace.
great watch, great price
Note: I have a very small wrist and found the watch face size appropriate on me -- if you have a larger wrist, it might look odd.