Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 15, 2012
I have a lot of watches, not really a collector but when I see one I like, I must buy it.

Have a few Skagen watches, and a few from the sister brand. This one is a lovely, petite, well made version. Excellent quality, nice clean lines, keeps excellent time. Love that I can go swimming with it - okay, went snorkeling and forgot it was on til I glanced down and saw it and went "oh s(*)!!! and it was and it still running!!

Only thing I do not love it the way the band attaches to the watch, am concerned if something happens to the band it will be expensive to replace.

great watch, great price
on September 17, 2014
I love having a watch with a blue band as I wear a lot of blue clothing. When my older Skagen watch band started to fall apart, I looked to buy a new blue band. No luck. I went to Denmark last year and heading to the Skagen headquarters' store but they only had black or brown bands! When I returned home I checked Amazon and there I was able to buy a new Skagen watch with a blue band. I have since taken my old blue-banded watch and put on a brown band.
on June 12, 2013
I already had a larger mid-size Skagen and this one is slightly smaller the size of a 5 cents coin. Very elegant. The leather strap is quite long so you can eventually adjust it easily or eventually cut it to size. The description of the watch could be improved because there was no reference to it's actual size and the picture made it seem a bit larger. As usual Amazon service is excellent, delivery times respected and great price. Very pleased.
One person found this helpful
on June 12, 2012
great watch - very durable love the blue watch band goes with many of my outfits. keeps great time. Love Skagen watches.
5 people found this helpful
on September 5, 2012
Very cute watch. Too casual for my office, but would be great with jeans and heels, or for a college student/teenager! Not stodgy and old, but also not juvenile.
Note: I have a very small wrist and found the watch face size appropriate on me -- if you have a larger wrist, it might look odd.
One person found this helpful
on October 2, 2013
My girlfriend is petite, 5'2". She doesn't like the present fashion of large faced watches.
She also likes blue, so this watch fit the bill. it is often her choice for work and weekends.
on January 21, 2014
I have been looking for a blue leather band on a Skagen for some time and this one is very nice. Thank you Amazon for having this. We all have denims in our life and need a watch like this one.
on August 6, 2012
If you like Skagen watches this one is a must have. Thin, cute and reliable as alwayas. The price is amazing. It can be dressy or casual. I think it's my new favorite watch.
on July 19, 2012
I love this watch! It is very dainty and pretty. I like the flat face and the blue band. It's very easy to read! I hope that it could handle some water.......
on August 26, 2013
It is a beautiful watch. Very well made and quite stylish. The band is comfortable. I love the overall look and feel of the watch!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.