Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 3, 2012
I hate most mechanisms to attach my watch to my wrist so the idea of a slip-on mesh band was very desirable. I have a small wrist and most other watches have to be sized down to fit, another hassle I don't care for-this mesh band fit without adjustment and I love the rose gold as well. Very pleased with my purchase.
on April 21, 2013
This watch is stylish and just the right size. It is nice and large but not too large. It has a beautiful design and the rose gold color is stunning. I love the stretch band, it is just right. The usual Skagen closures are pretty thick and clonky. The stretch band fits well and is wonderfully easy. Great product. I have bought this watch in each color: yellow gold, steel/silver and rose gold. It is a great product
on February 28, 2013
Very pleased with the look of the watch until on the fourth wear when the band suddenly split, and I do not have fat wrists. When I checked the warranty it does not cover bands so NOT HAPPY.
on August 16, 2013
This is an elegant, classy, comfortable watch. Not too big, not too small, just right. It's easy to read (has a large, clear face) and the rose gold color is gorgeous! A great value as well. Works well, love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 24, 2015
band broke less than a year with very minimal use ( mother-in-law only used this as her sunday watch). Skagen said it would cost $65 plus shipping to replace the band.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 31, 2013
Have loved this watch for about 16 months (purchased it for $65 then), has not tarnished. Unfortunately I just noticed band has broke, the mesh has pulled away from itself somehow and is now unwearable. (Mesh is no longer locked together). So disappointing as thought it was good quality up til now and has been well taken care of. Bummer
on January 1, 2014
When my mother died I found my father's old rose gold ring in with other mementos. This find produced a need to find other pieces as I liked the color so much. This watch is exactly what I was looking for. The watch is simple without additional dials that I never understand and it keeps time well. I would definitely order it again.
on September 27, 2012
The watch is actually stunning, and with the style and relatively new rose color, it draws attention. One drawback is the huge-size band, which necessitated sizing by a jeweler. Already, unfortunately, there is a slight "pull" place on the underside of the mesh band. It might not last forever but great while it does!
on December 12, 2012
I saw this watch first from Macys and it happened to be very expensive in Macys. Got this watch at a very good price in Amazon. Its a lovely watch with a sleek body and the mesh is awesome. It should fit all women as the belt is stretchable.
on January 13, 2013
I love the rose gold color, simplistic design and the stretch band. I've already gotten many compliments on it. The band is slightly too tight on my wrist and the stem on the left side is a little large and digs in a little on my hand. I will enjoy wearing the watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.