Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on December 9, 2013
The watch is very beautiful. Delicate gold face, beautiful diamond details. I have a delicate wrist (smaller than most watches), and the clasp is adjustable to any adult size. It just requires a narrow (flat, slender) screwdriver to pry open the clasp mechanism and slide it up and down the band. It took a few tries for me to find the correct adjustment for my wrist, but once it's adjusted you never have to change it.

As an aside, make sure not to lean the screwdriver on the cross-bar when adjusting it. This adjustment was not too difficult if you have moderate finger strength.

The watch dial is larger than the (tiny, slender) watch that it's replacing, but nonetheless very lightweight ... I leave it on all the time and never notice it on my arm. As a violinist this is important to me. It's very beautiful, perfect for wearing in a concert, but simple enough that it works equally well with jeans.

My only regret ... it's winter, so this beautiful watch is always hidden under my long-sleeve clothing!! I will look forward to seeing it of hiding when spring comes.
on December 4, 2013
I purchased a Skagen watch for myself about a year ago. I have really enjoyed it. My wife mentioned she liked the fine mesh band and clasp on it. She is very petite and doesn't like wide bands. When I saw this ladies Skagen with a 12mm band I ordered it. With Prime I had in two days in time for a perfect Thanksgiving day gift for my better half. She loves everything about it including the faceted outer ring on the dial. Makes it sparkle in direct light.
on March 9, 2012
The picture shows the dial as white, however the dial is really gold. I should have read the description more carefully. Just be aware that the photo does NOT match the actual watch which, by the way, is gorgeous! I'll probably return it, however, because it's much easier to SEE what time it is with a white case color. I just changed my original review from four stars to five. And I DIDN'T return the watch like I thought I might. It really is very attractive, and I decided to keep it!
on April 13, 2017
great brand. will buy again.
on October 23, 2012
This is a beautiful watch, and appears to be of very high quality. I have purchased similar watches in the past, only to be disappointed. I also have a similar, 14ct gold watch that has given me nothing but problems. From now on I will go with the much cheaper, better made copies!
on October 10, 2012
I wanted a gold watch that didn't look fake or cost too much. Most gold toned watches don't look like real gold. This watch is gold plated so it looks like an expensive gold watch but at an affordable price. The face is also gold which I think makes it look more elegant too. The crystals sparkle in the light and the facets around the outer edge of the face reflect the light also. To sum it up..it's beautiful!
Would recommend!
on October 14, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for my girlfriend and wow what a watch! This watch has been through a lot and still has no scratches on the face. This watch was also significantly cheaper on amazon than in the local stores near us. I saved about $50 on this purchase, and that really helped.

I highly recommend, looks much better in person!
on September 8, 2013
I have worn Skagen watches for years. The steel bands do not irritate my sensitive skin, and their classic styling works with casual or business wear. This watch is especially beautiful. The gold plate gives it extra class and the cut crystal is gorgeous. When light hits the glass just right, an array of prisms reflect off of it. SO glad I bought it!
on November 11, 2017
Love of my life. Still using it after ten years!
on August 29, 2012
I was very pleasantly surprised when I received my watch. It is much prettier in person then in the picture & I consider myself very picky when it come to watches. My husband thinks it's beautiful and I have received several compliments on it. I received it quickly and in no time at all I was wearing my beautiful new watch!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.