- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Signature steel silver tone mesh bracelet
- Case diameter: 26 mm
- Quartz movement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This watch features a stainless steel mesh strap and round stainless steel case of 43mm with Fixed gold tone bezel. Analog dial with gold tone indices two sub dials and logo. Quartz movement. Water resistant to 100 meters.
Stainless steel appeal in an eye-catching, Silver Tone accented women's watch. Signature Skagen Silver Tone mesh bands connect to a slim stainless steel case with black mirror border. The shiny black dial features 12 indicators made with SWAROVSKI elements.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000R5OB1C
- Item model number: 358SSSBD
- Batteries: 27 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 20, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Skagen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thing that attracted me to this watch is that I am one of those people who is far-sighted...I see far away beautifully, but struggle to see close up without my glasses. Since I often don't have my glasses on, I love the simplicity of this watch face with the contrasting hands against the black face. I can easily read this without my glasses. Wish it had a better clasp design...as this one is a deal-breaker.
This would fit well on a lot of wrist sizes!
Most recent customer reviews
It’s more than an year still it looks very new:)