Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 3, 2012
This is a beautiful watch. The photo fails to catch its brilliant color and the beauty of that mesh. It's a thin watch without visible strap lugs, so the face wears more like a decoration on a bracelet. For me, its only failing is that it lacks a second hand. I would have preferred larger crystals on the accents but, for the money, it is a very good deal.
on December 2, 2012
I received it in 3 days, the packing is decently done. It is a very well made watch, strikingly beautiful and very elegant. The lock on it's brilliant mesh is adjustable so you do not need to worry about removing links to fit your size. I bought it for my mother who lives overseas and I cannot wait to see her response when I give it to her when I visit her next. I would highly recommend it as a gift.
on January 25, 2012
Really love this watch, although I had never tried it on, it fit beautifully and is so lightweight I sometimes forget I am wearing it.
The clasp is double locking and easy to close one handed. Very delicate and feminine. Best watch I've ever had.
on January 8, 2013
I AM USING THIS WATCH WHILE I'M WRITING THIS REVIEW.....BEAUTIFUL! VERY ELEGANT. COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT! EASY TO READ!
on November 29, 2012
I bought this watch for my mom. Its a really cute watch with metal strap. Looks really classy. Only downside is the lock. Locking it is a 3 step process, some may not like it.
on January 2, 2013
Very pretty watch, I love the mesh band. The face of the watch is bigger than I had hoped for.
on May 18, 2012
My friend requested to buy this one for her, although I recommended another silver watch. It looks good, a piece of jewelry actually.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.