Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 8, 2014
I bought this from what I thought was Skagen but it was some little nameless company in TX. the watch was packaged poorly and arrived with a scratch on the band and a tiny crack on the glass face. I returned it immediately and got my money back but only after I called and emailed the company a few times and not only until I got amazon involved did they send me a return slip and credit me my money. I would recommend that if you buy this watch online that you check to see that it comes from a reputable place. the watch itself was nice and I might get a replacement if it goes back to the price I originally paid for it which was $109.
on September 21, 2012
My white ceramic Skagen watch just arrived from Amazon and I am in love. The weight is nice and feels sturdy on my wrist. The face is about an inch wide and looks elegant (I will need to get some links removed). I don't plan on wearing the watch in water so hopefully I won't have the clouding issues that some others have had. I'm really happy with my purchase and I would buy from Skagen again.
on November 5, 2011
It's a very cute watch, but don't get it wet or you'll ruin its pearly look, the links could get dirty and it will show.

Also don't drop it. I dropped it once and it's beyond repair. Very pretty, got many comments on how nice it looks. I've seen this watch at Nordstrom on their anniversary sale and its price dropped from 200+ to 170 something. Buy it from here and you'll get it for $130++
on January 19, 2014
I had ordered this watch for my daughter as a Christmas gift. This white Skagen watch is absolutely gorgeous. I have purchased Skagen watches in the past and not only are they beautiful, but they are a high quality watch as well. My daughter loves it !
on December 31, 2012
I gave this watch to my sister for Christmas. She really liked that it was genuine ceramic and had a smaller face since she has a small wrist. She will, however, have to have several links removed to make the bracelet fit.
on October 8, 2012
It arrived on the day that Amazon estimated! The watch is everything I was hoping for, and now that I have had five links removed, is a perfect fit. Love it.
on January 24, 2016
This watch is so pretty and classy
on December 10, 2012
The watch is everything I expected. I did have to take it to a jeweler to take some links out of the band to get it to fit my small wrist.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.