Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on December 8, 2012
I love the look of this watch. It's simple, the perfect size, and has an extremely low profile face.
However, the pin on one of the latches kept falling out, so almost every day before putting it on, I would have to reassemble 3 tiny pieces.
I tried taking it to several jewelry stores, but no one will work on a Skagen. It has to be sent back to the manufacturer for any repairs. The warranty only covers the watch itself - not the band or clasp.
Ultimately, after wearing it perhaps 20 different times, the band busted right where it attaches to the watch face.
I called Skagen, and since the band isn't covered by warranty, I could ship it to them and pay approx $35 to have it fixed.

I'm pretty bummed. I don't know if this particular seller has second-rate skagen watches, or what, but my experience was terrible.
on March 28, 2013
I received a similar Skagen watch as a gift 10 years ago, and it is still going strong. However, it is more of a dress watch, and I wanted something I could wear everyday yet still looked professional.

This watch was perfect. It is sleek and sturdy while still looking feminine.

Unlike other reviewers, I have no problems with the clasp, though I understand how someone could. There's a bit of a trick to working the metal Skagen clasps but once you get it, the closure is very dependable.

I have worn this every day since I procured it, and it has not shown any signs of wear. Overall, another excellent purchase from Skagen.
on May 17, 2014
I am disappointed with this watch I bought for my wife. The main problem with the watch we received was that the stainless steel black wrist band had parts where you can see discoloration on it. It seems to be a faulty paint job. As if parts of the wrist band did not get any paint. So we have a watch that is black and has silver colored patches on part of the wrist band. I think Skagen and the seller should check the product the sell or ship. I will return this watch!

This watch is small, thin and light weight.
on April 4, 2013
I love this watch, is very thing and lightweight the mesh band seems sturdy. I do see how many people will complain about the watch falling off and that is because u have to secure it and make sure the band is locked in tight and in the right position otherwise the watch will fall off because it was not locked properly but once tightened and secured as it should be then it wont fall off. I am only a little disappointed that the face of the watch is pretty small, but its fine and also my fault for not measuring the watch to know its exact dimensions. but regardless I love it and will def order more.
on March 21, 2013
The watch is exactly what I had in mind. Wanted a black band and a black face and not much weight. Has kept correct time so far which, amazingly, is becoming a rarity with even expensive watches. It's perfect with long sleeve shirts that can slide right over it since the case is so slim. The mesh band means it weighs very little. Will be comfortable in hot weather. The ONLY issue that made this a 4 star is getting it off can be a real chore. The first catch unhinges easily, but the second one can be a bit of a challenge. There is probably more of a trick to it than I have figured.
on August 4, 2013
I bought this watch to replace another Skagen watch I absolutely loved. Sadly this was just so small I didn't even take it out of the packaging before sending it back. This is of course my fault for not reading the measurements correctly, but be careful to make sure it's the size you want. Skagen watches often make the same or similar watch for men and women in dramatically different sizes. Both are still beautifully simple ans elegant.
on February 28, 2013
This is an update to my first review. The band is showing signs of wear after only a few months. I am disappointed, but still think it's a decent watch.

Original review: This is a lovely watch that weighs almost nothing and lies flat on the wrist. I have some very exclusive and expensive watches - but I am wearing this one because it is so comfortable. The only negative so far - it has come loose a few times. I think I buckle it properly - maybe it catches on something. The band has an amazingly silky feel. Excellent value!
on July 19, 2013
I'm so happy I got this watch. It's very simple and elegant. The mesh metal band is great and it doesn't require much attention from me throughout the day. The clasp was a bit awkward at first, but once you get used to it, it's great. Highly recommend it~
on October 2, 2013
I did a lot of looking and researching before deciding on a Skagen. I am so glad that I waited, this watch is slim and beautiful. The fit is great and the latch is secure. I believe I have found my new favorite watch company.
on March 28, 2013
This watch is stunningly beautiful in an understated, less-is-more style. My wife has a very slender wrist, and this watch allows us to slide the clasp to precisely the optimum position. You do need a small tool to loosen the clamp to make this adjustment. A tiny screwdriver would work. I used a dental pick. I recommend this watch for any woman who wants to wear a stylish timepiece on her wrist.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.