Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 21, 2013
The watch is exactly what I had in mind. Wanted a black band and a black face and not much weight. Has kept correct time so far which, amazingly, is becoming a rarity with even expensive watches. It's perfect with long sleeve shirts that can slide right over it since the case is so slim. The mesh band means it weighs very little. Will be comfortable in hot weather. The ONLY issue that made this a 4 star is getting it off can be a real chore. The first catch unhinges easily, but the second one can be a bit of a challenge. There is probably more of a trick to it than I have figured.
on February 28, 2013
This is an update to my first review. The band is showing signs of wear after only a few months. I am disappointed, but still think it's a decent watch.

Original review: This is a lovely watch that weighs almost nothing and lies flat on the wrist. I have some very exclusive and expensive watches - but I am wearing this one because it is so comfortable. The only negative so far - it has come loose a few times. I think I buckle it properly - maybe it catches on something. The band has an amazingly silky feel. Excellent value!
on May 21, 2013
This is a beautiful watch with a very thin profile and a clear dial. However, getting the strap fastened is tricky and takes some getting used to. I am also concerned that this morning (five days after receipt), the watch had stopped at 5:00 am, when I wasn't wearing it. I corrected the time and it appears to be working again, but I'm not sure I can rely on it.
on December 22, 2013
Bought this for my wife for Christmas- she needed a semi-dressy, sturdy work watch. The titanium construction should hold up to some physical labor, and still look nice in the office. It's surprisingly light and thin. The band length was easy to adjust, and the clasp is thin and sturdy.
on May 17, 2014
I am disappointed with this watch I bought for my wife. The main problem with the watch we received was that the stainless steel black wrist band had parts where you can see discoloration on it. It seems to be a faulty paint job. As if parts of the wrist band did not get any paint. So we have a watch that is black and has silver colored patches on part of the wrist band. I think Skagen and the seller should check the product the sell or ship. I will return this watch!

This watch is small, thin and light weight.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my son because he has a very small thin wrist so most men's watches are too big. I also ordered the men's version of this watch which did fit him, so I am returning this one. But it is a nice, very thin watch. And a good price / value.
on April 4, 2013
I love this watch, is very thing and lightweight the mesh band seems sturdy. I do see how many people will complain about the watch falling off and that is because u have to secure it and make sure the band is locked in tight and in the right position otherwise the watch will fall off because it was not locked properly but once tightened and secured as it should be then it wont fall off. I am only a little disappointed that the face of the watch is pretty small, but its fine and also my fault for not measuring the watch to know its exact dimensions. but regardless I love it and will def order more.
on August 4, 2013
I bought this watch to replace another Skagen watch I absolutely loved. Sadly this was just so small I didn't even take it out of the packaging before sending it back. This is of course my fault for not reading the measurements correctly, but be careful to make sure it's the size you want. Skagen watches often make the same or similar watch for men and women in dramatically different sizes. Both are still beautifully simple ans elegant.
One person found this helpful
on December 8, 2012
I love the look of this watch. It's simple, the perfect size, and has an extremely low profile face.
However, the pin on one of the latches kept falling out, so almost every day before putting it on, I would have to reassemble 3 tiny pieces.
I tried taking it to several jewelry stores, but no one will work on a Skagen. It has to be sent back to the manufacturer for any repairs. The warranty only covers the watch itself - not the band or clasp.
Ultimately, after wearing it perhaps 20 different times, the band busted right where it attaches to the watch face.
I called Skagen, and since the band isn't covered by warranty, I could ship it to them and pay approx $35 to have it fixed.

I'm pretty bummed. I don't know if this particular seller has second-rate skagen watches, or what, but my experience was terrible.
10 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 25, 2013
A perfect watch with my winter skirt suits for the office.
Very stylish - had lots of positive comments. Very comfortable & light weight.
Given I use it as a business watch - having a date on it would be the only extra that would be useful.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.