Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Platform: Xbox 360|Change

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on September 17, 2017
My son loves this game, says it's a lot of fun, exciting too!
on April 24, 2011
OK seriously this is a dead honest review from someone who is not really even into skateboarding, I mean it looks cool but never really my thing. But from a video game perspective after playing this game I have actually starting wanting to learn how to skateboard, I mean the game is MIND-BLOWING!!! The only game I have is THP8 or whatever its called and Lord only knows the last time I actually played that game, but for some reason I have not put down this game since I've bought it and the worst part of it is this was not the only game I purchased, all the other games are still in the shrink-wrap!!!! I am truly an avid fan of 'SKATE' I never really purchase games at full price but the next 'SKATE' I am getting on the 1st day of RELEASE!!! If you don't believe me shove out $18 dollars for a Platinum Hit of any one of the SKATE games and then talk.
on February 20, 2010
I. Love. This. Game.
As a skater, there's really no substitute for being out there, plying your craft. At least, there wasn't until Skate came along. It was a radical step for realism, introducing a system where physics actually seems to matter, and your character has some weight, instead of just floating like a carnival balloon into orbit and back.
Tricks actually take time to master, and you can sit at a spot for quite a while and dial in tricks just like you would on the streets. Of course, you could just play it through as quick as possible also (I did, just to unlock everything).
The online options seem solid, but I haven't seen many people online at all. It may just be that this game is old hat now, what with the third installment of the series set to drop in a month's time or so.
Still, for at least a while, this will be the definitive (non-actual) skateboarding experience.
on September 28, 2010
I was a big fan of skate 1 and skate 2 was a bit of a disappointment. I had huge frame rate problems on the campaign, I mean it SERIOUSLY enraged me. I even went as far as to uninstall a bunch of map packs and games off my harddrive to install this giant file called skate 2 in hopes it will make the campaign playable, Which it still failed to do. Whenever you go fast at all the game jumps and studders so much that i found myself having to do easy missions that require you to go fast multiple times. The multiplayer is very fun but i honestly don't think the game is worth the money unless you really can't get enough of the skate series.
on June 2, 2016
Game came earlier than expected, also almost brand new condition, some tear on the case PERFECT disc quality, no scratches what so ever. Very happy with this purchase
on October 16, 2012
My 8 year old loves this game so much that not only is he looking forward to number 3 (yeah, he's getting it for Christmas) but he's also taken a shine to skateboarding himself... and he's also getting skateboarder gear for Christmas. Glad he's found an interest w/i an interest! :) Though I love he loves the game, I love he wants to take it away from the screen and into real life!
on July 18, 2017
Great game! Works great! Love it!
on December 9, 2016
as described
on October 18, 2015
Fun game with many improvements over the first. Can't wait to try skate 3 to have more online play.
on January 8, 2016
Very fun game to play with you friends

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.