Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 28, 2017
Had to send back the case was empty. My so. Was so disappointed
on November 23, 2012
Skate 2 is the peak of the series, it's the first in the series to give you the ability to get off your skateboard and walk around the environment if necessary, also it has been updated to support custom soundtracks (PS3 version, always could on Xbox360) by going to the Playstation menu and selecting music from the OS. Skating is just as smooth, the fast traveling is made easier and there are some split screen multiplayer functions AS WELL AS online. Skate 2 features an extensive park editor and allows you to move things around in the environment during the main game too (rails, ramps, ETC.). Skate 3 took out the split screen multiplayer and added some stuff that made skating a bit more cumbersome, which is why i say; Skate 2 IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP!
on February 5, 2018
kid love it
on July 5, 2016
Best skate game of all time. I grew up playing Tony Hawk games and nothing compares to this one. The physics are so perfect, especially for when it was released, and it provides hours of entertainment. Between you and me I believe it is better than skate 3.
on November 6, 2016
Bought it for one of my brothers because it was his favorite of the skate series and I and my brother enjoyed playing even with the funny glitches that occured it was still fun to play so I figured might as well get it.
on October 24, 2017
love it thank you
on November 27, 2017
Not even comparable to Skate 3
on January 27, 2011
Ten times better than the 1st and 3rd skate games! Better looking game also. Best part now is you can walk in skate 2, also skate 3 as well. I would say its better than skate 3 because i didn't find skate 3 as fun as 2. I couldn't get into skate 3 like i did with skate 2. I found myself just skating around more than doing missions in skate 3. Don't get me wrong not doing missions and messing around is fun, but i didn't care for the spots in skate 3. Mabe it's just me though. I would say 5 out of 5 on skate 2.
on July 5, 2013
I'm not a skateboarder and I never was but this game made me want to try. It has great graphics and it all looks so real. The characters are all famous skateboarders so they add more realism to the game. The missions they send you on are fun for a little but can get pretty boring. I usually just roam around in free skate because it's nice and relaxing. This is a good game is recommend you check it out.
on November 5, 2009
I saw some negative reviews of this game, and I was a little tentative to order this one. However I did like the first Skate game, so I thought why not. I bought a used version and it came in great condition. The game is great and highly addictive, and tons of fun. I love holding onto cars and then letting go and slamming big time. The slams are great in this game and it is a fun and easy way to make some money. There is plenty to do in this game, and there is a lot of similar parts from the original Skate. I would recommend this game to anyone that liked the first Skate.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.