- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Skate 3 - Xbox 360” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 24% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 98 $19.99 Save $1.01 (5%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Learn the ins and outs of skating with the all-new Skate School where you can practice your skills on the sticks. Customize your experience with new on-screen guides including a manual meter and Flickit trick analyzer.
- Multiplayer allows you to progress through the career campaign with others or slay them in head-to-head competitive battles. Keep tabs on teammates and rivals with Skate Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
- Say hello to darkslides, underflips, and the all-new skate mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skateparks and endless lines, this is the true skater's paradise.
- Form teams to become a skate industry mogul. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks, to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
- Skate Reel and Skate Graphics are back, and the all-new Skate Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, players can share their masterpieces with the world from their console.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The award winning SKATE franchise is back and rolling into new territory as SKATE 3 heads to the brand new city of Port Carverton. Get ready to team up and throw down as you build your own customized dream team to shred the streets, parks, and plazas and change the face of the city. New tricks, improved off-board actions, and gnarly Hall of Meat carnage mixed with exciting new team-based game modes Team Up. Throw Down.—Enjoy all the camaraderie and competition of co-op gameplay by building your ultimate skate crew with your friends. Work together through your career or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Keep tabs on the happenings of your teammates and rivals with Skate.Feed, the all-new game and web social network. Build Your Brand, Become a Mogul—Form your team and rise up to become a skate industry mogul. Your team’s logo brands the city as your popularity grows…the more boards you sell the bigger the changes. And the cool thing is, everything you do sells boards. From completing online challenges to having your created skate parks or graphics downloaded by other gamers…it all counts towards your progression. Skate.Create and Share—We give you the game, you create the magic. Skate.Create gives you all the tools needed to create custom content for your team, your own private use, or to share with the world by uploading directly from your console. Returning favorites Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics are back are joined by the all-new Skate.Park - an open canvas to create your dream plaza or mega-ramp park, Skate.Create is the definitive toolset to let you truly skate it your way. New City, More Tricks, More Skate —Say goodbye to harsh security, skate stoppers, and draining pools, say hello to darkslides, underflips, and an all-new city—Port Carverton, the skater friendly mecca you have been waiting for. Featuring unique districts, all-new plazas, and endless lines, Port Carverton delivers the true skater’s paradise experience.
Top Customer Reviews
Having played Skate 1 & 2, yes this game is better than the two. They give you skateparks to customize. Picture a big empty warehouse that you can design to your hearts content with ramps, rails, boxes, really anything. Being able to download user-created skateparks sounds awesome, though I haven't tried it since I haven't purchased the DLC yet. This really adds longevity to the game. BTW, you need to progress in the story line to unlock boxes and ramps to use in your custom skatepark.
The game does seem to get old a little too quickly for me and the flick-it controls, although refined, are still frustrating, as are the challenges. Although there are a lot of tricks to do, I seem to only pull off a hand-full of them. The world is big and finding a cool spot to session is fun, but gets old after a while. He doesn't seem to ollie high enough.Read more ›
Btw, San Van Party Pack is free!
If that doesn't convince you, then I don't know what will but here is a short description of the game:
It's a freeroaming skate game, with a surprising amount of freedom and fun for a game about just skateboarding. I never play games about sports, so there might be something better out there, but even if you've never played a game about skateboarding in your life this game will appeal to you.
You get a very large town to explore, and no area is off limits no annoying invisible walls, plenty of things to do, you can preform tricks with other skaters, shoot photos of yourself and video footage to promote your company, or just ride around doing whatever you want. My favorite part is riding around and doing anything you want.
you can even bash people in the head with your skateboard and annoy them by skating around or into them. Just spend your time aggravating people and hurting yourself, what could be more fun then that?
The only thing I would suggest they do to improve this game is make the instructions on how to preform certain tricks just a little bit clearer and easier to access... Some of them are difficult, or maybe i just suck at skating games who knows?
I've never even touched a skateboard and I love this game.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking to buy their child or younger relative a new skating game. This game may be almost 4 years old now, but that doesn't stop it from being one of the best skating games.
Also, this game is great for older individuals as well. (I mainly meant this review for people who were looking to buy this for younger individuals, but this game goes both ways.) Either way, this game is a great buy.