Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Krown Intro Skateboard, Shadow Blue
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Color: Shadow Blue|Change

on July 30, 2011
I bought this board for my son who is 11. It was of great quality and design HOWEVER the trucks are PURPLE. Not red like the picture. that was the only disappointing part. Otherwise it was great. The trucks are already adjusted for easy turning and balancing. The design was just like the picture, if not for the purple trucks it would have been perfect. My son still couldn't be happier and although he's new to skateboarding has already started doing some simple tricks.
on September 20, 2011
He's six years old and lives in Florida. I'm in Texas. He's now had the board for just over a month, and I watched him on it last weekend. He looks like a pro, and the board is just right.
on October 31, 2010
I'm a beginner, I don't know much about skateboards, but this one is good and easy to learn on..
on January 18, 2012
this is my first ever skateboard and i think it handles pretty well. i haven't had much experience so i dont know how it compares to other boards.
it arrived early and already assembled...ready to ride! nothing was damaged in the shipping process. the trucks came tight so i had to loosen them a little but thats no big deal.
very good quality for its price!
FYI: trucks come in ASSORTED colors!!! after buying this i realized, since the picture showed the trucks in red and mine are blue. not so great that they give you a random color... would be better if you could choose.
overall i think this is an awesome beginner skateboard great for all ages (im 13.) i have had no trouble with it so far.
i reccomend it for beginners! :)
on January 7, 2014
My husband was completely skeptical about me purchasing skateboards for our boys for Christmas. (They are young and he wasn't sure they were ready for skateboards, or even interested.) Christmas morning they opened their new boards and...I proved him wrong! They loved them! We watched a few beginner skateboard videos on YouTube and they were hooked - Used them Christmas Day. When my husband asked about the price - he was stunned! High quality boards for a fabulous price? Nailed it.
on July 20, 2011
She rides well! Also, it's pretty convenient way of buying because the skateboard was already built although some parts were a little loose. Overall good!
on January 18, 2013
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my Grandson and I did not think he would ever stop hugging me after he opened it! My nephews, avid skateboarders, agreed it was a very good board for a starter! Go Gramma!! Thank you!
on September 28, 2011
This skate board looked even better in person. My son loves it. Its very durable. I would reccommend this skate board.
on July 2, 2011
this is my first Skateboard, i think it has a good look, it is easy to control and durable, the price is goood. For me, for a learner, it is a very good choice.
on June 5, 2013
Bought this for my teenage daughter and so far she is very happy. The board is well made and strong. It also has a nice design. I recommend it to other buyers.