Consider these available items
35.4" Electric Skateboard 20KM/H Top Speed, 250W Hub-Motor 2.9" Wheels 7 Layers Maple Longboard with Wireless Remote Controller Waterproof IP54
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RANGE AND SPEED - Top speed of up to 20km/h and a max range of up to 10km on one charge. Hub-Motor making going up a steep hill a breeze! Equipped with a secured 24V 2200mah Lithium Battery pack that can be fully charged within 2 hours.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - Easy to hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration with reverse capability. 2 Modes:Beginner and Advanced.
- MAPLE WOOD AND BAMBOO DECK WITH PREMIUM GRIP TAPE – 7-ply rock hard maple deck with hadle design, easy to transport. This board supports a maximum weight of 286 lbs.
- 250W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR – When it comes to hub motors vs belt drive motors, hub motors are more reliable and less problem-prone. For this reason, we only use hub motors. Our hub motors also give the board an aesthetically pleasing appearance to the overall design. Your electric skateboard can also be kicked like a regular board even without juice, making it easier to use no matter where you choose to take it.
- NOTICE - The lithium battery is easy enter the self-protection state and it can't be charged if the lithium battery is not charged and discharged for a long time.It is recommended the lithium battery should be charged and discharged at least once a month.Full charge as possible when store it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Material: Maple Deck, PU Wheel
Color: Black, Orange, Red
Dimension: 90 x 20.5 x 12cm/35.4 x 8.0 x 4.7inch
Wheel Diameter: 7.5cm/2.9inch
Weight Capacity: 130kg
Max Speed: 10-20km/h
Battery: 24V 2200mah Lithium Battery
Input Voltage: AC110-240V
Charge Time: 2 Hour
Control Model: 2.4G RF
Remote Distance: 1.2m/47.2inch
Suggested Age: Age 8+
1 x Electric Skateboard
1 x Power Adaper
1 x Remote Controller
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Wrench
1 x User Manual
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures, but not the same performance on different bodies as on the model. Thank you!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality of the board is excellent. The board feels well balanced and it comes with a quality tool which allows you to adjust the trucks to your liking. Mine was very loose upon arrival-- turn clockwise to tighten (more stable, wider turn radius) or CCW to loosen (less stable, but you could make tighter turns).
The carrying handle is perfect, and it lets you tell, at a glance, which direction is the back of the board (the handle is toward the back, where the motor is). *Every* longboard should have this!
The motor, itself, is OK. Don't expect to climb steep grades, but do expect to have a lot of fun getting around your neighborhood (especially, if it is relatively flat). Of course, there is no regenerative braking with this board (going downhill doesn't charge the battery), but that is to be expected at this price point.
The motor only drives the left-back wheel. This makes turning a bit asymmetrical. So, even if you have experience with riding a longboard, you may want to experiment between riding normal or "goofy" and also experiment with *slightly* accelerating or braking as you turn right or left. You'll see what i mean.
The remote control itself is excellent. it has a wiimote style of strap (which you should wear along with your helmet and "amor"[sic]). There is a continuous control which lets you accelerate or brake with finesse. You also reverse the board, but it is highly advisable to do so while stopped. Unlike some fancier boards, you can't just rock backwards and forwards with this board.
Speaking of stopping, that is one of the most fun parts. It is super easy to stop/dismount this board compared with a regular longboard. You can eeeeeaaaaase to a stop, or you can just jump off as with a normal longboard and you can stop your board in mere inches by slamming the brake as you land safely on your feet right next to your friend.
(this board is your friend)
Now, the one major problem (which is no problem if you aren't a fatso like me): the battery life to payload capacity is waaaaayyyy off...
The manual states that the maximum carrying capacity is 60 kg (which is about 130 lbs). The listing here (and on other sites) states that the max payload is 130 kg (which is about 280 lbs).
I weigh in at a hefty 210 lbs (about 100 kg)... while the board itself has no problem whatsoever carrying my weight, the battery is put under considerable strain. i can only get about a 2 to 3 km ride (a little over a mile) on battery power from full charge to completely empty.
Fortunately the battery charges very quickly (about an hour for a full charge). And, of course, you can always ride this board just like a regular longboard once the battery is dead (or to save the battery)
So, the moral of the story is, if you are under 60 kg (about 130 lbs), and you want a great board to get around your neighborhood (no long trips or steep hills), this is the board for you! This would be an excellent board for 13-15 year olds, especially girls.
If you are over 130 lbs, you can expect dramatically reduced electric range from the advertised 10 km. i would recommend looking for a board with a much bigger battery (at least 3x bigger) or a board with a regenerative braking system.