Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). See all 33 reviews
on February 22, 2011
While this is a very cool addition to our Wii accessories collection purchased for my son's 5th birthday, one of the clips (for lack of a better word) used to secure the board to the balance board is broken after only 2 days of normal use. The board is still functional, however when/if the 2nd attachment breaks it no longer would be. Very disappointed.
on January 11, 2011
Bought this board to replace a Tony Hawk board (enough said)...very disappointed. I thought I was purchasing a new item but as it turns out, it was used. And then broken on top of that - one of the clips that connect the skateboard to the balance board was broken. Returned it with no problem but when the replacement board was delivered, it was a different model with no original packaging and very clear that this board had been used previously as well. Although the board works fine, I was unaware that I was purchasing used equipment and am extremely disappointed. It's not what I ordered. Having been through 5 boards now since Christmas (and it's only Jan 11), I don't think I will be recommending any skateboard products to anyone - Not worth the money or headache!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2011
Bought for grandkids. The plastic parts that help it latch on to the balance board broad easily & right away. It's still usable but find that the boys don't bother using it very often.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.