3-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Skatro - Mini Cruiser Skateboard. 22x6inch Retro Style Plastic Board Comes Complete
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Performance - Abec 7 Skatro Bearings; 59MM Urethane Skatro wheels; 3inch lightweight GOLD aluminum trucks. LIMITED EDITION model. Limited quantity produced by Skatro
- Skatro Flexy Technology - A proprietary manufacturing process that ensures optimal flex on every board
- Amazing Value - Skatro outperforms many of the leading brands and sells for a fraction of the cost
- Commuting has never been so easy - Take this board on the subway, plane, train, and bus with ease
- Includes GOLD T-tool - All Skatro Boards come standard with a color matching T-tool. This is a $10 value
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2 key features that differentiate Skatro from all the other mini cruisers
Skatro Flexy Technology
The Skatro Flexy Technology is a proprietary manufacturing process that ensures optimal flex on every Skatro Board. During manufacturing, a specialized machine is used to calculate the amount of plastic that is being moulded together. It ensures that every board is getting a pre-determined amount of plastic injection. This is how Skatro is able to maintain consistency in the stiffness of all its Skatro Boards. Too much plastic makes the board too stiff while too little plastic makes the board too malleable. When the board is complete, a pressure check is performed to ensure the board flexes to an expected level based on a certain amount of weight applied to the center of the board. This manufacturing process is EXCLUSIVE to Skatro. This is why Skatro has been dubbed the smoothest mini cruiser on the market
Skatro Ultimate Abec 7 Bearings
Unlike traditional bearings that are carbon steel, the Skatro Ultimate Abec-7 bearings are made from "Bearing Steel". Bearing steel metal is significantly harder metal than carbon steel which helps reduce friction as the bearings are rotated. This increases speed and also smoothens the rotation of the wheels. Furthermore, there is significantly less wear and tear on Bearing Steel because its harder surface is capable of taking more physical abuse. With traditional carbon bearings, the bearings over time will lose their ability to produce a smooth rotation because the metal structure eventually gets distorted from general wear and tear. With Bearing Steel, you never lose performance because the metal surface is much stronger. The end result is performance that lasts much longer and is far more durable than the competition.
Color: Black Mamba
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have ridden many skateboards in my time and I have to say that these are quite average bearings. On a flat surface, it takes quite a few kicks to travel a good distance, and for this reason, I would recommend replacing the bearings if you're looking for a faster ride. I have ridden my board for about a mile after adjusting the tightness of my wheels and trucks and the wheels have started to glide smoother, but not quite as fast as I would like. If you want more speed from the board, upgrade your bearings. I will be purchasing Bones Reds bearings in the near future.
Notes- I think it could hold more but just be careful because the "weight limit" is 220 pounds. And because penny boards bend to give it its own suspension it confused me from going flat piece of wood (skateboard) to a bendy piece of plastic. So don't think you will be able to ride it immediately, practice and get a feel for it and then begin.