2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Skatro Mini Cruiser Skateboard. 22x6inch Retro Style Plastic Board Comes Complete
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Performance - Abec 7 Skatro Bearings; 59MM Urethane Skatro wheels; 3inch lightweight aluminum trucks
- Skatro Flexy Technology - A proprietary manufacturing process that ensures optimal flex on every board
- Amazing Value - Skatro outperforms many of the leading brands and sells for a fraction of the cost
- Commuting has never been so easy - Take this board on the subway, plane, train, and bus with ease
- Includes T-tool - All Skatro Boards come standard with a color matching T-tool. This is a $10 value
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2 key features that differentiate Skatro from all the other mini cruisers
Skatro Flexy Technology
The Skatro Flexy Technology is a proprietary manufacturing process that ensures optimal flex on every Skatro Board. During manufacturing, a specialized machine is used to calculate the amount of plastic that is being moulded together. It ensures that every board is getting a pre-determined amount of plastic injection. This is how Skatro is able to maintain consistency in the stiffness of all its Skatro Boards. Too much plastic makes the board too stiff while too little plastic makes the board too malleable. When the board is complete, a pressure check is performed to ensure the board flexes to an expected level based on a certain amount of weight applied to the center of the board. This manufacturing process is EXCLUSIVE to Skatro. This is why Skatro has been dubbed the smoothest mini cruiser on the market
Skatro Ultimate Abec 7 Bearings
Unlike traditional bearings that are carbon steel, the Skatro Ultimate Abec-7 bearings are made from "Bearing Steel". Bearing steel metal is significantly harder metal than carbon steel which helps reduce friction as the bearings are rotated. This increases speed and also smoothens the rotation of the wheels. Furthermore, there is significantly less wear and tear on Bearing Steel because its harder surface is capable of taking more physical abuse. With traditional carbon bearings, the bearings over time will lose their ability to produce a smooth rotation because the metal structure eventually gets distorted from general wear and tear. With Bearing Steel, you never lose performance because the metal surface is much stronger. The end result is performance that lasts much longer and is far more durable than the competition.
Product detailsColor:Arctic Glacier
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22 x 6 x 3 inches; 4.7 Pounds
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : August 19, 2014
- Manufacturer : Skatro
- ASIN : B00MV515VU
Best Sellers Rank:
#25,863 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #63 in Standard Skateboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have ridden many skateboards in my time and I have to say that these are quite average bearings. On a flat surface, it takes quite a few kicks to travel a good distance, and for this reason, I would recommend replacing the bearings if you're looking for a faster ride. I have ridden my board for about a mile after adjusting the tightness of my wheels and trucks and the wheels have started to glide smoother, but not quite as fast as I would like. If you want more speed from the board, upgrade your bearings. I will be purchasing Bones Reds bearings in the near future.
Notes- I think it could hold more but just be careful because the "weight limit" is 220 pounds. And because penny boards bend to give it its own suspension it confused me from going flat piece of wood (skateboard) to a bendy piece of plastic. So don't think you will be able to ride it immediately, practice and get a feel for it and then begin.
Top reviews from other countries
Simply put, the board is quite nice, rather crappy if you own an official Penny Board but it does the job.
I was skating and my wheel came off due to the nut being a bit too lose. Unfortunately, on this board you can only loosen the nuts a tiny bit which really slows the wheel turns. My Penny Board allows the nuts to be very far away from the wheel and are still very sturdy and will not move.
I am trying to find a replacement for the bearings as well as replacement wheel nuts but Skatro won't respond to the email.
It's alright. Not the best, I would rather spend £70 and get an official Penny Board cruiser.