Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 28, 2016
EXCELENTE
on March 30, 2012
I've been a Skechers wearer for a long time, but these are my favorites. They are unbelievably lightweight and flexible, making them so comfortable to wear. If you're looking for the perfect everyday sneakers to wear with jeans while running your errands or doing household chores, these are the ones! Just make sure you give them a few weeks to "break in" to suit your feet.
6 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2013
I an a nurse so good shoes are important for me, I have been wearing my first pair (exact same sneaker) for about 4 months now and they are in great shape, I just ordered these so when I wear these out I will have a replacement. They are the only shoes I wear for my job as a nurse, i walk alot and they have held up well. Great shoes, comfy, I have thrown them in the washer and they came out fine. I let them air dry..
on August 21, 2012
Thank you for the fast and smooth transaction they were just as described and feel great and and comfortable..they do run a little small so you may want to buy a bigger size which luckily I did..thank you and I look forward to shopping with you in the future
on May 25, 2015
Very Good
on September 21, 2013
I bought it for my wife, and she uses at gym, an she is quite amazing because of its confort
|0Comment|Report abuse
I hope the comfortable lightweight synthetic material that are made to last like leather
on July 2, 2013
I have worn Skechers for years (literally) and I have always loved them. They always fit just like I expect them too! They are the one thing I can order by mail and know they will be the right size. Sure can't say that about most mail order clothes or shoes!! Personally, I would not buy any other brand of tennis shoes!!!
on December 29, 2014
Great
on February 18, 2014
This product is perfect, has all the above characteristics. I have used it long in it, and your quality is intact, are the most comfortable shoes I've used in my life.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.