|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$17.99 - $108.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Relaxed fit
- Memory foam insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Crochet bungee slip on
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FSIKPNK
- Item model number: 22527
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 15, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Pro: 1. Super comfy!! I really like the support that they give my feet, especially since I am on my feet quite a bit at work. I bought them for work, but wear them pretty much everywhere except for runs/working out. Then I'd prefer regular (Asics) walking/jogging shoes for that.
2. I like them just for running errands, hanging out with friends, etc. I like that they are slip-on so I don't have to take the time to tie shoes, haha.
Cons: 1. As noted above, I don't like them for working out. They might work just fine for some people, but I don't think shoes with the squishy bottoms like these give very good stable support for that sort of thing.
2. They are wearing out already (inside of the shoe, where my heel rubs on the back), after a few months, however, I can't really complain since I have been wearing them all the time!! ;-) I will likely get another pair before too long. Or maybe try those sticky things you can put in at the heel to extend the life a little.