Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 450 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 473 reviews
on December 5, 2013
My mom and an aunt of mine have these shoes in about 4 colors each. They love them and claimed that they were the most comfortable shoes to walk around in. When I received mine, I was skeptical that they would be as fantastic as they said. I was wrong though. These shoes are so comfy and lightweight that you don't really feel like you have shoes on at all. I ordered them in mint and the color is exactly like in the picture. Anyone who has trouble walking or wants extremely comfortable shoes should give these a try.
on April 17, 2014
Lightweight and airy feeling. Very comfortable! They fit somewhat large, perfect with a medium or thick sock. Will need to order a half size smaller to wear barefoot for the summer. Can't wait to order another pair.
on May 1, 2014
I love these shoes. I have a lot of foot problems including a lot of arthritis and these shoes feel like you are walking on
marshmallows! Perfect fit.
on February 22, 2014
I have NEVER bought shoes online because i have wide feet and I always have to try on first to see if i like them. But I wanted these pairs so bad along with the same shoes but a coral pink pair. so i bought them both thinking i can just turn them back if they don't fit or i don't like them. I am never doing that!! I just went shopping today for about 6 hours with two kids, but my legs are not tired at all!!!! And the color is exactly what you see on here and you can play with your clothes to see what color of shoes i should wear that day. SO COMFY. that's the most important part and VERY CUTE. very worth the price.
on January 2, 2014
...kinda recuperating from long-term barefoot or flip-flops...I've found that the comfort of walking for exercise is directly associated with the shoe you're walking in...I have FINALLY met my match...❤️
on September 13, 2016
These Skechers have been a great pair of shoes for me. I've worn them almost every day for 2 years. They are comfortable but don't breathe very well. Also, there is very little arch support or I would have given them a 5 star review. I have tried to replace them but can't find them in stores. I do believe they have run their course and are out of production. Such a shame for such a nice shoe. I could throw these in the washer and they would come out nice and bright white again. All I have been able to find are the Fully padded shoe which is very nice but just not the same. These are very handy to slip on and run errands or run to a friends house or whatever you need to do and feel comfortable while doing it. My shoes are starting to fall apart and I sure will miss them. I would recommend these. Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Fresco Walking Shoe Shoe,White,8 M US
review image
on May 4, 2014
These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I now have 3 pairs. Love the color and fabric of these. They are feather light, have plenty to toe room, and the padded sole is just right.
on June 21, 2014
I bought these to take to New Orleans, because I anticipated a lot of walking! They were perfect. In fact, two women, that I met in the Marie Laveaux shop, also had them on. They both commented, about how much they love them, when they noticed, that we were all wearing the same shoe, but in different colors. Too funny!
on February 11, 2015
OMG!!!! These are the most amazing shoes!!! I work a second job and cocktail on the weekends which requires me to be on my feet for prolonged periods on a very hard surface. My back and leg pain have greatly decreased due to these shoes. They are light, cushioned and almost spongy feeling when you walk. They are also no skid and I do mean NO SKID. I have a tendency to scoot my feet and you will trip yourself doing in these!!!! Would definitely recommend for anyone desiring a comfortable and safe work shoe!!!!
on September 15, 2015
I have a wide front but narrow back and I am a size 5.5 aprox. in flats, so you can imagine how hard it is to find shoes that fit comfortably. I already own a pair of sketchers so I knew my size was 5.5. I can possibly even go to a size 6 but that may be pushing it. My small toes feel a bit cramped, but the shoe is fabric, it hasn't bothered me yet. Great color and looks exactly as advertised above. My next pair though, will be with memory foam because I feel I need a bit more support. This shoe is definitely worth the purchase and I feel is a staple for your casuals.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.