Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 451 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 474 reviews
on December 5, 2013
My mom and an aunt of mine have these shoes in about 4 colors each. They love them and claimed that they were the most comfortable shoes to walk around in. When I received mine, I was skeptical that they would be as fantastic as they said. I was wrong though. These shoes are so comfy and lightweight that you don't really feel like you have shoes on at all. I ordered them in mint and the color is exactly like in the picture. Anyone who has trouble walking or wants extremely comfortable shoes should give these a try.
on April 17, 2014
Lightweight and airy feeling. Very comfortable! They fit somewhat large, perfect with a medium or thick sock. Will need to order a half size smaller to wear barefoot for the summer. Can't wait to order another pair.
on May 1, 2014
I love these shoes. I have a lot of foot problems including a lot of arthritis and these shoes feel like you are walking on
marshmallows! Perfect fit.
on February 22, 2014
I have NEVER bought shoes online because i have wide feet and I always have to try on first to see if i like them. But I wanted these pairs so bad along with the same shoes but a coral pink pair. so i bought them both thinking i can just turn them back if they don't fit or i don't like them. I am never doing that!! I just went shopping today for about 6 hours with two kids, but my legs are not tired at all!!!! And the color is exactly what you see on here and you can play with your clothes to see what color of shoes i should wear that day. SO COMFY. that's the most important part and VERY CUTE. very worth the price.
on January 2, 2014
...kinda recuperating from long-term barefoot or flip-flops...I've found that the comfort of walking for exercise is directly associated with the shoe you're walking in...I have FINALLY met my match...❤️
on September 13, 2016
These Skechers have been a great pair of shoes for me. I've worn them almost every day for 2 years. They are comfortable but don't breathe very well. Also, there is very little arch support or I would have given them a 5 star review. I have tried to replace them but can't find them in stores. I do believe they have run their course and are out of production. Such a shame for such a nice shoe. I could throw these in the washer and they would come out nice and bright white again. All I have been able to find are the Fully padded shoe which is very nice but just not the same. These are very handy to slip on and run errands or run to a friends house or whatever you need to do and feel comfortable while doing it. My shoes are starting to fall apart and I sure will miss them. I would recommend these. Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Fresco Walking Shoe Shoe,White,8 M US
review image
on May 4, 2014
These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I now have 3 pairs. Love the color and fabric of these. They are feather light, have plenty to toe room, and the padded sole is just right.
on June 21, 2014
I bought these to take to New Orleans, because I anticipated a lot of walking! They were perfect. In fact, two women, that I met in the Marie Laveaux shop, also had them on. They both commented, about how much they love them, when they noticed, that we were all wearing the same shoe, but in different colors. Too funny!
on August 31, 2017
The hill is so soft, it sinks deeper than the ball of the foot, subsequently putting too much pressure on the front of the knee joint. I earned myself a sub patellar bursitis and chronic knee pain after wearing this brand for 4 years in a row. Highly discourage anyone from wearing these for too long or too often. I am surprised there is not yet a class action suit against this particular shoe sole.
on April 27, 2015
walked all around in New Orleans and they were wonderful. I had read one of the reviews about these shoes being great if you have arthritis. Since I have bone-on-bone in both knees and hips, I decided to go with them and I am so glad I did. The comfort was like wearing house slippers but with support and my feet didn't hurt. I will most likely buy another pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.