Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Fresco Walking Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on December 5, 2013
My mom and an aunt of mine have these shoes in about 4 colors each. They love them and claimed that they were the most comfortable shoes to walk around in. When I received mine, I was skeptical that they would be as fantastic as they said. I was wrong though. These shoes are so comfy and lightweight that you don't really feel like you have shoes on at all. I ordered them in mint and the color is exactly like in the picture. Anyone who has trouble walking or wants extremely comfortable shoes should give these a try.
on April 17, 2014
Lightweight and airy feeling. Very comfortable! They fit somewhat large, perfect with a medium or thick sock. Will need to order a half size smaller to wear barefoot for the summer. Can't wait to order another pair.
on January 2, 2014
...kinda recuperating from long-term barefoot or flip-flops...I've found that the comfort of walking for exercise is directly associated with the shoe you're walking in...I have FINALLY met my match...❤️
on May 1, 2014
I love these shoes. I have a lot of foot problems including a lot of arthritis and these shoes feel like you are walking on
marshmallows! Perfect fit.
on May 4, 2014
These are some of the most comfortable shoes I have worn. I now have 3 pairs. Love the color and fabric of these. They are feather light, have plenty to toe room, and the padded sole is just right.
on February 22, 2014
I have NEVER bought shoes online because i have wide feet and I always have to try on first to see if i like them. But I wanted these pairs so bad along with the same shoes but a coral pink pair. so i bought them both thinking i can just turn them back if they don't fit or i don't like them. I am never doing that!! I just went shopping today for about 6 hours with two kids, but my legs are not tired at all!!!! And the color is exactly what you see on here and you can play with your clothes to see what color of shoes i should wear that day. SO COMFY. that's the most important part and VERY CUTE. very worth the price.
on March 8, 2014
I find theses shoes so light and comfortable, even in hot weather and have several different colors. I like the fabric of these shoes very much. I have washed other styles and air dried them - they are great!
on June 21, 2014
I bought these to take to New Orleans, because I anticipated a lot of walking! They were perfect. In fact, two women, that I met in the Marie Laveaux shop, also had them on. They both commented, about how much they love them, when they noticed, that we were all wearing the same shoe, but in different colors. Too funny!
on July 25, 2014
Purchased these in Navy Blue. Very comfortable and lightweight. Love that I can just slip them on and not have to tie them. I'm trying to wear them without socks but right now I'm finding the canvas material a little bothersome and irritating to my feet and has caused a small blister on the back of my ankle. Put a band aid in the back of the shoe to see if that will help so I'm hoping after I wear them a while they will feel better and that's why I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 star. I still would recommend buying these and they can be worn with lightweight socks if they do bother your feet.
on July 8, 2015
I hope Sketchers keeps making good shoes... they are too pricy to be disposables.
The Fresco is not as good a fit for me as the gowalk2 with the navy blue foam inside.
This pair was like 1/2 size bigger and seemed to sort of rub across my toes when walking - the other G0Walks (I have like 10 pairs) are better than this.
I feel like the GoWalk shoes are being re-engineered down to use thinner and lesser quality memory foam and materials. It seems the way of modern manufacturing - make something really good that sells well and then re-engineer for faster obsolescence and cheaper materials.