Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Recovery Slip-On
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 3, 2012
I have very hard to fit feet with bunions, hammer toes, virtually all the joints in my feet are so rittled with arthritis that the doctor wanted to fuse all my joints making my feet stiff and not flexible. These have been the only shoes that I have ever had that actually the heel stays up. It stretches to make allowences for all of my problems.
on September 8, 2012
These shoes are true to size. I wear a 10 M. They are extremely lightweight and comfortable. They are very "cushiony". I wear them to work and out and about. I don't care too much for the stitching across the top, but I purchased the all black version so it blends in pretty well. I think they are a great shoe...a bit overpriced for what you are getting. You are pretty much paying for the Skechers name.

Update November 19th 2012: So I've been wearing these for 3 months. These shoes have worn much better than I thought they would. They have stretched out a bit and are not as snug. So my foot moves around in the shoe a bit more. I'm ordering pair for home/weekend use and will keep a pair for work. They are still as comfortable as they day I got them. I am extremely happy with my purchase. While they are not fancy, they are worth the 50+ price just for the comfort.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2012
These shoes are just okay, especially compared with the Skechers Go Walk. The Go Recovery shoes are a bit flimsy feeling and do not have the support and structure of some of the other Skechers shoes. Also, they are not as comfortable for wearing for longer periods of time --- at least on my feet. I MUCH prefer the Skechers Go Walk style. I can wear them all day with no discomfort. FYI: I have a rather high arch, so that might be a factor for me.
33 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
When my mother tried to put on my first pair of shoes I curled my toes and refused to co-operate. After a great deal of effort she accomplished the task and I was shod. From what I was told I only would look at my shod food and with a bellowing cry indicated that I wanted the shoes off! I am now 77 and have always felt the same way as I did as an infant. I can keep these shoes on all day and am not even aware that they are on my feet. I really do love these shoes and I may never need to run barefoot again.
on October 12, 2012
I bought these shoes specifically to wear for our 3 day Disneyland trip. They were very comfortable and for 3 days of non stop walking...my feet didn't hurt a bit. I highly recommend these shoes and will be buying another pair for work!
on November 8, 2012
A little bit about me real quick so you at least know what my needs were and why I might like this shoe more than others. I'm 25 years old, I don't have much of an arch (my family used to call me flat foot), I'm an IT Support technician at a University, so I'm on my feel all day, crawling under desks and walking from office to office to computer labs and other buildings to fix peoples computers (not exactly a sit down job). Often times I find myself up and down stairs and standing on ghetto rigged ladders. I don't think I'm alone when I say that I've felt like I've spent a lot of time and money searching for that perfect shoe. This shoe feels so light, it is seriously like slipping on a pair of socks each morning -- These shoes literally make me happy when I see them or think about them, it is down right ridiculous awesome because I always hated shoes and felt so restricted by them or weighed down. This light pair of shoes make me feel nimble and light on my toes, plus it is very mailable material (as in, I can wiggle my toes and bend my feet = I could probably do yoga in these shoes). I've had them for six months now and I'm looking on amazon to see about getting a few more in different colors. The ones I have are still in pretty good shape, the only complaint for me might be that I wore down the tip of the soles a bit so I'm getting less traction, but I am totally prepared to buy them again! I'm a happy customer of Sketcher Go Recovery!
on March 26, 2013
These are extremely light weight and the soles have a very cushy padding, so every step feels secure and has a spring to it. They are like wearing gloves. I've purchased about 8 pairs of the Skechers GoWalk and Go Recovery. Standing ovation. Encore! One of the best shoes of the 21st century so far.

They are a grab and go shoe and work with many looks. Really, after wearing these, other shoes don't make sense. Why wear a box when you can be walking on clouds? Yes, they are that good. Washable, too. Wash them in the sink with a brush, and voila, like new. And for travel? Easy on and off, easy on the miles, and very very lightweight.

Kudos Skechers! And thanks.
on November 14, 2012
I purchased these right before spending two days walking around Disneyland. I was prepared with back-up shoes just in case these didn't work out and gave me blisters or made the soles of my feet hurt...never needed them! They are great for walking, great for standing for long periods of time. My feet did not tire like they normally would and the mesh is so soft that there were no places for it to rub at all. I usually wear an 8.5 and these fit true to size.
on November 9, 2012
The slip ons are very comfortable and easy to walk in. They are very easy to put on. They will be great for the airport. I do find they are a little ugly.
on April 18, 2013
These shoes have been a lifesaver for me. I have severe back problems and it's difficult for me to walk for long periods of time without experiencing a lot of pain. I bought a pair of these at the mall and was so impressed with them I bought three more pair in different colors. They offer great arch support and feel like they're custom made just for your foot. I'm able to walk a lot more when wearing these and because of the cushioning my back and knees don't hurt as much as they would if I were wearing regular shoes. They are also well made and machine washable. The seaming inside the shoe is smooth so they do not rub your heels or other places. I also like that the sole is slip resistant. I wore a pair of these to go "Easter Dress" shopping with my daughter and for the first time in several years I was able to shop without having to sit down every 15 minutes. In other words, I shopped but didn't drop!
The colors are bright and they look good with jeans or other casual clothes. I really can't recommend these enough. If you have back or knee problems you'll love these shoes.