Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SKECHERS Toddler/Youth Shuffles - 83762L
- Textile upper is covered in glitter and sparkling sequins with an animal-print pattern.
- Textile toe cap is covered in sequins for even more sparkle.
- Lace-up closure for adjustability; zipper closure for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile insole.
- Durable rubber ousole.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Circumference: 8 in
- Shaft: 9 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.4 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B007VHH7BU
- Item model number: 83762L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's now 3 months after purchasing the Sketchers Kids Shuffles Dream Date Sneaker/Boots in SIlver/Hot pink. I just wanted to tell everyone that my 7 year old daughter wore these shoes EVERY DAY for the entire 3 month summer vacation we spent in Europe. Everywhere we went people noticed these shoes, complimented her and asked where she got them. That was not what impressed me... the fact that she was comfortable wearing these all day, AND on daily one hour hikes through the woods and mountains is why I am updating my review. My daughter is really picky about her shoes, and finds almost all of them uncomfortable. She was always ahead of the group as we hiked and never ever said that her feet hurt. Really a miracle. Since these shoes are tall like boots, she was also the one who volunteered to walk through the tall plants and she had no worries about bugs biting or poisonous plants brushing onto her skin. My decision to buy a half size larger than needed was good decision in this purchase.