|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.97 - $49.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Glitzy fashion sneaker featuring light-up toe cap with sequins and glittery hook-and-loop strap with bow
- Non-marking outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Make every step look fun and fashionable in the SKECHERS SWEET STEPS shoe.
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ES9TRE4
- Item model number: 10284N
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I couldnt have picked a better shoe for my daughter =) hope to try the other colors soon.
I should add the color on the sides of the shoes where the hearts are are more a coral color then a actaul pink color. but they still look just as cute! Just there not hot pink like the picture would suggest.
|Length: 0:11 Mins|
- The style of the Gold Stars shoes are great. They are gold and sparkly which looks stylish, girly, and beautiful. They are appealing to my eye and my three-year-old's eyes. The combination of gold and pink is very pretty. I love the touch of the pink bow on the flap.
- This is the second pair of Twinkle Toes shoes my daughter has had and they always get lots of compliments from young and old alike.
- My daughter has wide feet and the width of these shoes is perfect for her feet. I love when shoes are designed to fit any width of foot. Most shoes are too narrow.
- She can wear these all day with no discomfort.
- The tongue is very stiff and hard and she complained that it hurt immediately upon putting it on, but that was because she was barefoot underneath. Once I put socks on her feet, she said it didn't hurt anymore.
- There isn't arch support, but my daughter never complains of discomfort.
- These are Velcro shoes with no shoelaces. That makes them simple for my daughter to put on herself. I don't have to help her with her shoes and I don't have to worry about her tripping over shoelaces. The pair I bought look like two straps, but it's actually one bit strap with a rectangular hole in the center. The Velcro holds well but isn't too hard to detach.
- The lights work perfectly. They are located at the white part of the toe of the shoe. You will see a bunch of rhinestones in that area, but several of them are actually lights.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter has 2 pairs of them and will wear only them!! They're great!!Published 6 hours ago by Amy Cranfield
These are the cutest shoes ever!! Gave at birthday party for 2 year old and everyone loves them. Especially the birthday girl who had to put them on immediately.. Read morePublished 11 hours ago by JMaC
My 3 year old loves these shoes! This is her second pair, she out grew the first pair and loved them so much I bought the next size upPublished 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Loved them ......they are beautiful and my grandaughter loved them!
They were a bit larger than expected but she will be good
My daughter loves these "light up" shoes. I keep buying new pairs as she grows out of them because they are her favorite. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Alexandra C
Great shoes. Color is great. Lights still work. Durable for a toddler.Published 5 days ago by Antonia Fors