Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2015
Very comfortable and stylish. I ordered the chocolate, but it is not the same color that appears on my computer monitor (it's darker brown, as the name implies). The heel and soul are durable and provide excellent traction. It's a nice casual shoe that can easily transition from business casual to night on the town.

The shoes are leather, but the pair I purchased (chocolate) are a rough leather that I would describe as suede-like. I like the texture and am very pleased, but don't expect a smooth leather shoe. I think the picture on the site accurately shows the texture.

I'm planning to buy another pair.
review image
on December 27, 2014
These boots look exactly as they do in the picture, magnificent. The leather looks durable and the color (I got Dark Brown) is phenomenal. Trying them on, I'd say they are to fit. I wear a 13 but I'm close to 12 1/2 so it gives me about half an inch of room when wearing these boots. The padding on the inside is squishy and kinda like memory foam. It's only on the inside of the heel but wearing them around feels comfortable. If you're looking for a good pair of boots to add to your manly collection, get these as well!
on July 8, 2015
The shoes fit as expected and the picture accurately depicts the color. It's a good looking pair of shoes and I've gotten many compliments on them! Unfortunately it's also one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. The memory foam in the heel feels nice at first but it doesn't last. I've had the shoes for four months now and the memory foam sole has been compressed into nothing. While they were once comfortable, they're now downright painful! I can't walk around in these shoes more than a couple hours without my feet hurting. I'm very disappointed with this purchase.
on July 6, 2015
First time I've ever worn this type of boot. I was surprised at how comfortable they are and the ankle support was a bonus. They go well with my office attire of semi-casual and I'm not used to receiving compliments on my footwear but I get lots of that when wearing these. The fit was mentioned as being a bit larger than labeled and these were true to that bit of information. Personally, I don't think they would be as comfortable if they were true to size. These boots are made with good quality materials and the seams are all done well and should hold up to regular light duty wear.
on November 18, 2014
Incredible boot. Great quality and workmanship, great materials, awesome design. The run slightly narrow compared to other boots, but otherwise fit excellent. Note: 'chocolate' is really a dark grey/brown color (exactly what I was looking for)
on December 22, 2014
These boots/chukkas are great. I didn't feel like I was getting gouged on the price of the product. The boot fits as expected, maybe a bit on the larger side - but that's not an issue with thicker socks. They look great with jeans and you can even get away with them at work. Love the rubber treaded soles... My other chukkas from some other ugly brand have a flat sole, and suck on any wet / icy / snowy surface. These are great.
on October 21, 2014
I'm still not sold on the turn-of-the-century-based, pointed-toe craze. However, while most good men's shoe designers (Borns and Clarks exempted) are content to offer leather soles, high-lifted heals and nearly no insole , this shoe allows for comfort and a modest version of said trend (the toe is not overly pointy) simultaneously.

This shoe does run about a half-size too large. I usually wear 10.5 and a 10 fits perfectly.
on December 22, 2015
I cannot express enough how fantastic this pair of boots/chukkas are.
I get compliments all the time about these bad boys and they're always SHOCKED it's a pair of Skechers.

The fact they're Skechers brand makes the inside incredibly comfy. The best feeling boots I've ever worn, hands down.
on April 14, 2015
These shoes quickly became my favorites! I have worn them several times since receiving them. They look as they do in the photo, they fit exceptionally well and they look good!! I bought them as my kick-around shoes, and I love 'em!! I've had several comments on them from people that like them. I think they have good taste!
on December 4, 2013
This boot is great quality and looked really nice but it did run large and unfortunately we had to return them. The return process was easy. If they had fit properly, there would have been no issues. They are a good, casual boot. And there's no tacky S anywhere that let's everyone know that they are Sketchers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question