Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers USA Men's Browser Casual Oxford
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on April 28, 2012
Purchased 2 pair at once. Stitching failed rather quickly on both making them unusable. I have heard this complaint from other Skecher buyers. Obviously this is a manufacturing defect.

Manufacturer was not interested in looking at the shoes or replacing them with others. Shoes have nice styling...shoddy materials, especially that weak stitching.

Poor Quality Control + Bad customer service will keep me away from Skecher brand products.
on October 18, 2011
I have to agree with the other negative reviews. I wish I'd listened to them. These shoes fit nice and looked good, but they started tearing open at the seams so fast. I'm pretty upset, I've had them for about 2 months and they already look worse than the 2 year old shoes I got them to replace, they are splitting open in 3 different places and the edges are fraying. I haven't even worn them running, mostly just walking around.
on March 16, 2012
These shoes did exactly what the reviews said...wish I would have listened. Its unfortunate because the shoes are comfortable. They actually look better when they have been broken in. I have had them for about 2 months. The stitching on the lateral most part of the shoe is already unraveling. The soles are fine, but I'm going to guess in another 2 months, I will be able to see my sock through my shoe...TRUST THESE "POOR" REVIEWS. If you are looking for a casual office work shoe, and you are on your feet all day. I would NOT recommend this product
on December 6, 2009
I love Skechers and have owned them consistently for over fifteen years. These shoes are not only the worst skechers i've ever owned but also the worst shoes i've ever owned. I got them from DSW in San Francisco while on vacation and the threads came unsewed within a month. Unfortuneately DSW wont let me return them because i have "worn" them. Anyways, rediculous for anybody to manufactur and sell such a horribly constructed pair of shoes.

My problem with them specifically is exactly like the person before me... the outside and inside threads tore away from the other part of the shoe. Save your money... DO NOT BUY
88 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2012
I like Sketchers but on this model, the soles will wear out exceedingly fast. Notice that the sole is made of little nubs or whatever one might call those. The rubber nubs wear down quickly especially where you may drag a heel. That side of the heel will be all worn out and then the shoe becomes unbalanced until all the other nubs wear out at which point you really don't have traction. I'm surprised they built a shoe like this (the pessimist in me says built in obsolescence. Really disappointed.
on February 7, 2013
After wearing the shoes 6 times, the left shoe tore when I was putting them on and tying them. The quality of the material and or the craftsmanship is very poor and I hope to be able to get a refund.

I am very disappointed.
I have photos available.
on October 10, 2013
I ordered this in "Brown" because of the website pictures, smooth brown leather with lighter background and tan laces and interior. The thumbnail pictures ARE accurate, but the MAIN product image is not (see pictures). When it came it was almost completely brown with brown laces. Since Amazon showed the "Brass Brown" as the same color as Brown, I thought maybe the pictures weren't updated, so I ordered Brass Brown from another Amazon merchant. Although the order for the second pair says "Brass Brown," the shoe that came is the SAME shoe as the original brown I ordered, which is NOT what the website photo shows. I suspect that either Amazon or the merchant screwed up, because the UPC on both boxes also say "Brown."

After looking on the web, I found that most places sell this shoe as "Urbantrack Browser," and NOT "Browser Casual Oxford," and the other places have 2 colors: the black, and the brown leather/khakis color scheme which is what the Amazon photo shows as "brown." Also, the description on the boxes say "Brown," and not "brass brown."

Needless to say, even though the brown shoes DO look nice, they are NOT what I wanted. I wanted these specifically for the contrasting tan laces/interior and the exterior color color scheme shown in the pictures.

Since they are not what I wanted, I can't comment on their durability or comfort, but this review serves to inform potential buyers that what you think you are getting might not be what you actually get.

Buyer Beware.
review image review image
on July 31, 2013
Some of the stitching was poorly done and on the very edge of the leather so when I wore them a couple of weeks the leather ripped. Should of bought a different shoe.
on August 20, 2013
Shoes look brown after a couple of days and are cracking! Must have been made on a Friday before a holiday.
on September 12, 2012
These shoes have held togather well for two months, but they show wear very quickly. Stitching became frayed after the third time I donned them and the color has faded fast. Like many advertisements these days, the actual product is not quite as attractive as what is pictured. Not pleased or displeased with this product.