Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 2,113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,226 reviews
on June 28, 2013
I went on a 5 day vacation to Virginia and Washington DC. WE averaged over 5 miles a day in these great shoes. My feet did not hurt or seem to get tired. They are great for Old Feet! I am sure that they would be great for every age.
0Comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
My husband is a diabetic and even with the best medications he still had trouble wearing most shoes. I had gotten myself a pair of the women's GoWalk shoes and thought that he might be able to wear them if I could find them in men's shoes, so I ordered him a pair. This was one of the smartest things I've done! He said that they are more comfortable than slippers and has been able to wear them everyday. He likes them so much I ordered him another pair in another color. These shoes are wonderful in the men's or women's!
22 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I have always had to have a soft shoe and a shoe that also supports well. This has been very necessary in the past 20 years since I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. Now at age 62 I have found great dress shoes, but was seldom pleased with recreational tennis-type shows. My wife has three pairs of Go Walk / Go Run and loves them. She saw the same shoes for men and bought me a pair of each. Your shoes are amazing and help with my walking and my blood circulation. The sides of these shoes offer gentle support and the sole pattern seems to stimulate the bottom of my feet as I walk. Every chance I get (even in my office) I use these shoes every day. My wife has given me a gift of your shoes that is spreading here in Thailand. A friend now returning for the USA this week brings me my third pair. Now I am studying the golf shoes you offer. Thailand has several Skechers store but they seldom carry a shoe size above a 9 and very few styles. So I will continue to buy more of these shoes when I return (2-3 times a year. to the USA .

Submitted by Dr. Charles C. Knisley
Superintendent of Schools
Thai Chinese (American) International School
Bangkok Thailand.
www.tcis.ac.th
dr_chuck@tcis.ac.th
on September 11, 2013
I wear a size 11 & these shoes are an exact fit. They are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in awhile. I would recommend these to anyone. I am completely satisfied. The service from Amazon was super!!

Bob L Goes
on May 15, 2014
I walk between six and seven miles every workday using a treadmill desk ... these shoes are perfect. Lightweight, inexpensive, and seem to be long wearing. My feet thank me for this purchase.
on May 27, 2013
These fit perfectly, look great, and feel even better. They weigh practically nothing, but offer adequate support for long city walks. Good choice.
22 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2016
Don't bother using these for normal walking. If you find yourself on a side of a surface which you could usually deal with, the shoes can slide around your foot and leave you flat on your face. These are absolutely terrible on wet concrete, walking on ice might be easier. I had to put in Scholl's immediately after getting them, because the cushion is so stiff that I felt like I was stomping barefoot. The treads have worn down significantly over the month or so I've had them. If you want to use them as loafers or never expect to walk on wet concrete or uneven surfaces, these are great. I've just had several issues with falling over and sliding randomly with them, and so I am rather miffed at the product. They are very breathable and comfortable, and while I don't use them this way - socks are optional. I got these New-Used for 10$ and I'm still not happy with them.
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2014
First, I'll address the fit because it can be an issue with shoes like these. I wear a men's 9-and-a-half but usually buy size 10 because my feet are a bit wide. This fits me perfectly in size 10 ... easy to slip on yet they don't feel loose. I bought these before a three-week trip overseas because I didn't want to carry a lot of shoes. In black, these look good with socks and black pants when you want to dress up a bit with a nice shirt, but also work very well for casual wear, including shorts when you wear them without socks (very comfortable with or without socks). Black will also conceal scuffs, dust, dirt, etc.

In addition to their versatility, the big selling point as travel shoes is their remarkably light weight. They feel like nothing. You can walk all day in them (and I did, all over Bangkok) without ever feeling foot-weary. And the soles provide far more cushion than I expected (considering the light weight). I've yet to feel any pressure points or foot soreness in these.

Oddly enough, when we got to Australia on the trip, every member of the wait staff in our hotel restaurant (Silky Oaks Lodge) was wearing Skechers Go shoes in black. Our waitress saw mine and said, "Hey, you've got 'em too!" Those women and men are on their feet all day and all night, and they say for the price, there is no more comfortable shoe. And our waitress pointed out another benefit of which I was not aware: she said you can clean them by just popping them into a washing machine.
on August 20, 2014
I bought these since my wife just got a pair of women's Skechers and loves them! Overall it is a good shoe, fit is right on the mark, good construction and the quality you should expect from this great company. What's got me stymied though is the color. I ordered Navy/Grey but there is no grey and the navy is closer to black than it is pictured! I just wish they were accurate in the color then they are. In fact, when I bought these we also ordered a new pair for wifey that was supposed to be "Taupe." Not even close... they are solid brown! Maybe they should check their color picker and make sure he or she is not color blind! I am only sort of kidding because the color errors are so obvious!

Bottom line, great shoe, colors are weird! Make sure you order a shade lighter than what you see on your screen and everything should go fine!
on November 11, 2014
The Go Walk 2's come with built in liners. I'd say this is the outstanding factor to consider when purchasing these shoes. I'm a sock person so the "no sock" thing was weird at first; however, Sketchers does boast of some sort of anti-odor material in the Go Walk 2's. I've had these for a week now and no bad odor thus far (we'll see how long that lasts).

The positive outtakes of this shoe is its unusual light weight, yet, good durable quality build. Also, the comfort is outstanding. I suffer from weak heels which trigger pain on hard surfaces. I feel no pain walking around the hardwood floors with the Go Walk 2's. Overall, I recommend these; especially, if you're trying to mitigate foot pain.

If you have a wide foot, I'm warning you, the regulars will not be for you. Remember, these are already a bit tight as they are not intended for sock use (my father has a wide foot and his didn't fit him too well [I have a regular 9.5 foot and they fit perfect...with no socks]). Give 'em a try, they're worth the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.