Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2013
I went on a 5 day vacation to Virginia and Washington DC. WE averaged over 5 miles a day in these great shoes. My feet did not hurt or seem to get tired. They are great for Old Feet! I am sure that they would be great for every age.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
My husband is a diabetic and even with the best medications he still had trouble wearing most shoes. I had gotten myself a pair of the women's GoWalk shoes and thought that he might be able to wear them if I could find them in men's shoes, so I ordered him a pair. This was one of the smartest things I've done! He said that they are more comfortable than slippers and has been able to wear them everyday. He likes them so much I ordered him another pair in another color. These shoes are wonderful in the men's or women's!
22 comments| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
I wear a size 11 & these shoes are an exact fit. They are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in awhile. I would recommend these to anyone. I am completely satisfied. The service from Amazon was super!!

Bob L Goes
on September 15, 2017
These things are a find! A few people had told me Skechers were comfortable so I decided to look into a pair. These appealed to me because they were slip on, looked good, and were priced really well. I usually wear a 12 in normal shoes which I know is a little big but I like a little extra room and you can always tie them tighter to fit well. So I ordered an 11.5 for these. When I first tried them I thought they were too big, but I just wasn't used to the feel of a slip on. They fit exactly as you'd expect. They're SO comfortable and it feels like you're walking on a cloud. The insole is like memory foam, and the soles are like cushions. I also love being able to slip them on easily, and they're much cooler than regular shoes. Well worth price which is extremely reasonable for a quality pair of shoes like these.
on August 4, 2017
I got these shoes to try and relieve my plantar fasciitis while walking, biking, and standing at work. I wanted something all black that didn't look like a ugly running shoe. I love these and I'm so glad I got them, even though I spent more than i usually do on shoes. They're very non descript, flexible, and breathable. They're comfy and are so far relieving the plantar pain I was having during those activities. I also have wide feet and the flexible structure of the shoe easily accommodates this. The fit was as expected. I also tend to get pain on the outer front soles of my feet, which has been relieved by these shoes. I find they correct my feet a little as though there is more support on the outer soles than inner soles
on October 21, 2017
Super comfy. I walk around 5 miles a day and these make it real easy on my feet and legs in general. They seems to be wearing pretty good as some comfy shoes don't last very long. Hope they keep making the GoWalk 2's as I plan on continuing to buy them. I wear them with and without socks, I do socks when I'm going to be doing a lot of walking for a long time. I could care less about color, too old for that, so I buy the least expensive pair which was black when I bought mine. Okay, I would never buy pink if that was a choice and they were free. :) I recommend for a comfortable pair of casual shoes.
on September 15, 2014
I'm a 10.5 mens USA size foot and the shoe fits perfectly. Maybe some people think they're too small because the top is this stretchy fabric? It has a note that says to stretch, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that as you pull it on, there's an unusual tightness at first. I thought I was going to rip the shoe, but after I got my foot in, I understood these were kind of like putting on a pair of socks or something. Not too tight at all and they do stretch. As far as length and width, it's totally accurate sizing.

The only real problems I have with these shoes are (1) these aren't really miracles shoes for plantar fasciitis as I'd read elsewhere (that's not the shoes' fault, though; they just don't happen to work for me. I have foot pain after I walk just like with most shoes. VibramBarefoot seem to be the best for my feet or a pair of flip-flops), (2) there is a bizarre clicking noise when I walk on hard floors. On the concrete outside, it might also make this noise, but it is muffled by the outside noise, I guess. The noise is annoying for sure. I hope it goes away as the souls wear out a bit. It's something to do with the front toe area of the soul. It's expanding or popping in some weird way and making a click noise. Can't really explain it, but the bottom tread are little circles and it almost sounds suction-cup-like in noise, if you know what I mean.

Great, comfortable shoes nevertheless. Well worth the price. If my plantar fasciitis ever goes away I'm sure I will wear these much more often, especially on long walks.
on May 15, 2014
I walk between six and seven miles every workday using a treadmill desk ... these shoes are perfect. Lightweight, inexpensive, and seem to be long wearing. My feet thank me for this purchase.
on July 21, 2017
I bought several pairs of these a few years ago and have gotten to the point they're wearing out now. so I was looking for more and finally found these. These are great shoes for me. Normally I'm a 14D or 2E, but these 13D fit me well if I don't wear socks with them. I enjoy going barefoot in the summer and these slip right on comfortably (usually put some talcum powder in before going out when it's hot). They are also great walking shoes for me. I would note that my feet are relatively normal with a somewhat high arch that has fallen a bit over the years, so I don't have any issues with pronation or supination.
on October 11, 2016
Don't bother using these for normal walking. If you find yourself on a side of a surface which you could usually deal with, the shoes can slide around your foot and leave you flat on your face. These are absolutely terrible on wet concrete, walking on ice might be easier. I had to put in Scholl's immediately after getting them, because the cushion is so stiff that I felt like I was stomping barefoot. The treads have worn down significantly over the month or so I've had them. If you want to use them as loafers or never expect to walk on wet concrete or uneven surfaces, these are great. I've just had several issues with falling over and sliding randomly with them, and so I am rather miffed at the product. They are very breathable and comfortable, and while I don't use them this way - socks are optional. I got these New-Used for 10$ and I'm still not happy with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.