Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 28, 2013
I went on a 5 day vacation to Virginia and Washington DC. WE averaged over 5 miles a day in these great shoes. My feet did not hurt or seem to get tired. They are great for Old Feet! I am sure that they would be great for every age.
111 people found this helpful
on May 30, 2013
My husband is a diabetic and even with the best medications he still had trouble wearing most shoes. I had gotten myself a pair of the women's GoWalk shoes and thought that he might be able to wear them if I could find them in men's shoes, so I ordered him a pair. This was one of the smartest things I've done! He said that they are more comfortable than slippers and has been able to wear them everyday. He likes them so much I ordered him another pair in another color. These shoes are wonderful in the men's or women's!
134 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on December 1, 2017
I have plantar fasciiatis and these shoes are the only thing that keeps me on my feet. They (GoWalk2) are far superior to the newer GoWalk3 and GoWalk4 variants. These soft plush round dot pattern soles are like walking around on 30 small pillows. They are a dream. Much to my pleasant surprise I found them here because for some strange reason Skechers has abandoned this design and you can't get them in stores, and I thought I'd never find another pair. I can't explain why they've changed something that was so perfect, and Skechers if you are out there I beg of you, PLEASE resurrect this soft ultra plush (succulent) sole pattern. There is only one downside to them, they do wear out fast because the tread pattern is so soft. But if you live with feet in pain as I do buying another pair of shoes every year is worth it...worth it...worth it
5 people found this helpful
on September 10, 2013
I have always had to have a soft shoe and a shoe that also supports well. This has been very necessary in the past 20 years since I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. Now at age 62 I have found great dress shoes, but was seldom pleased with recreational tennis-type shows. My wife has three pairs of Go Walk / Go Run and loves them. She saw the same shoes for men and bought me a pair of each. Your shoes are amazing and help with my walking and my blood circulation. The sides of these shoes offer gentle support and the sole pattern seems to stimulate the bottom of my feet as I walk. Every chance I get (even in my office) I use these shoes every day. My wife has given me a gift of your shoes that is spreading here in Thailand. A friend now returning for the USA this week brings me my third pair. Now I am studying the golf shoes you offer. Thailand has several Skechers store but they seldom carry a shoe size above a 9 and very few styles. So I will continue to buy more of these shoes when I return (2-3 times a year. to the USA .

Submitted by Dr. Charles C. Knisley
Superintendent of Schools
Thai Chinese (American) International School
Bangkok Thailand.
www.tcis.ac.th
dr_chuck@tcis.ac.th
55 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2017
Super comfy. I walk around 5 miles a day and these make it real easy on my feet and legs in general. They seems to be wearing pretty good as some comfy shoes don't last very long. Hope they keep making the GoWalk 2's as I plan on continuing to buy them. I wear them with and without socks, I do socks when I'm going to be doing a lot of walking for a long time. I could care less about color, too old for that, so I buy the least expensive pair which was black when I bought mine. Okay, I would never buy pink if that was a choice and they were free. :) I recommend for a comfortable pair of casual shoes.
on August 4, 2017
I got these shoes to try and relieve my plantar fasciitis while walking, biking, and standing at work. I wanted something all black that didn't look like a ugly running shoe. I love these and I'm so glad I got them, even though I spent more than i usually do on shoes. They're very non descript, flexible, and breathable. They're comfy and are so far relieving the plantar pain I was having during those activities. I also have wide feet and the flexible structure of the shoe easily accommodates this. The fit was as expected. I also tend to get pain on the outer front soles of my feet, which has been relieved by these shoes. I find they correct my feet a little as though there is more support on the outer soles than inner soles
on September 15, 2017
These things are a find! A few people had told me Skechers were comfortable so I decided to look into a pair. These appealed to me because they were slip on, looked good, and were priced really well. I usually wear a 12 in normal shoes which I know is a little big but I like a little extra room and you can always tie them tighter to fit well. So I ordered an 11.5 for these. When I first tried them I thought they were too big, but I just wasn't used to the feel of a slip on. They fit exactly as you'd expect. They're SO comfortable and it feels like you're walking on a cloud. The insole is like memory foam, and the soles are like cushions. I also love being able to slip them on easily, and they're much cooler than regular shoes. Well worth price which is extremely reasonable for a quality pair of shoes like these.
on January 2, 2015
Finding shoes that appeal to my father is not easy; he's 92, still very active and likes things a certain way. As he says, at his age, the familiarity of his surroundings help him feel 'comfortable and more confident."
So it is with his shoes; his complaint about a slip on shoe is that they never stay on. And since he walks with a cane and maybe not as steady as he used to, I could see his point. But, I needed to find something that was a little more friendly to his aging feet.
As his daughter and caregiver, I have the final say in some things, and I had to draw the line at some of the shoes he chose to wear. His feet suffered horribly with a heat rash and toe nail fungus this past summer, but I also knew that no amount of discussion would convince him that his shoes, heavy socks and (yes...) personal hygiene were to blame.
When I found these shoes I knew they would work, all I had to do was challenge him to a dare to see if they would make a difference. He does wear them and comments on the comfort they provide; all I can do is hope he will continue so that his feet will improve.
These shoes give me hope that he'll gradually phase out of the heat and moisture holding boots he wears now. I'll be sure to come back and add more notes when my 'challenge" proves successful!
on September 15, 2014
I'm a 10.5 mens USA size foot and the shoe fits perfectly. Maybe some people think they're too small because the top is this stretchy fabric? It has a note that says to stretch, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that as you pull it on, there's an unusual tightness at first. I thought I was going to rip the shoe, but after I got my foot in, I understood these were kind of like putting on a pair of socks or something. Not too tight at all and they do stretch. As far as length and width, it's totally accurate sizing.

The only real problems I have with these shoes are (1) these aren't really miracles shoes for plantar fasciitis as I'd read elsewhere (that's not the shoes' fault, though; they just don't happen to work for me. I have foot pain after I walk just like with most shoes. VibramBarefoot seem to be the best for my feet or a pair of flip-flops), (2) there is a bizarre clicking noise when I walk on hard floors. On the concrete outside, it might also make this noise, but it is muffled by the outside noise, I guess. The noise is annoying for sure. I hope it goes away as the souls wear out a bit. It's something to do with the front toe area of the soul. It's expanding or popping in some weird way and making a click noise. Can't really explain it, but the bottom tread are little circles and it almost sounds suction-cup-like in noise, if you know what I mean.

Great, comfortable shoes nevertheless. Well worth the price. If my plantar fasciitis ever goes away I'm sure I will wear these much more often, especially on long walks.
on May 17, 2017
I purchased these for my dad. It's his second pair of Go-Walks. He "abused" and used his first ones, which is a great thing since he received health benefits from going on long walks. As a senior citizen, he delights in these shoes immensely. They're extremely comfortable on his feet. Way to go, Sketchers.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.