Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,270 reviews
on June 28, 2013
I went on a 5 day vacation to Virginia and Washington DC. WE averaged over 5 miles a day in these great shoes. My feet did not hurt or seem to get tired. They are great for Old Feet! I am sure that they would be great for every age.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
My husband is a diabetic and even with the best medications he still had trouble wearing most shoes. I had gotten myself a pair of the women's GoWalk shoes and thought that he might be able to wear them if I could find them in men's shoes, so I ordered him a pair. This was one of the smartest things I've done! He said that they are more comfortable than slippers and has been able to wear them everyday. He likes them so much I ordered him another pair in another color. These shoes are wonderful in the men's or women's!
22 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I have always had to have a soft shoe and a shoe that also supports well. This has been very necessary in the past 20 years since I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. Now at age 62 I have found great dress shoes, but was seldom pleased with recreational tennis-type shows. My wife has three pairs of Go Walk / Go Run and loves them. She saw the same shoes for men and bought me a pair of each. Your shoes are amazing and help with my walking and my blood circulation. The sides of these shoes offer gentle support and the sole pattern seems to stimulate the bottom of my feet as I walk. Every chance I get (even in my office) I use these shoes every day. My wife has given me a gift of your shoes that is spreading here in Thailand. A friend now returning for the USA this week brings me my third pair. Now I am studying the golf shoes you offer. Thailand has several Skechers store but they seldom carry a shoe size above a 9 and very few styles. So I will continue to buy more of these shoes when I return (2-3 times a year. to the USA .

Submitted by Dr. Charles C. Knisley
Superintendent of Schools
Thai Chinese (American) International School
Bangkok Thailand.
www.tcis.ac.th
dr_chuck@tcis.ac.th
on September 11, 2013
I wear a size 11 & these shoes are an exact fit. They are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in awhile. I would recommend these to anyone. I am completely satisfied. The service from Amazon was super!!

Bob L Goes
on August 4, 2017
I got these shoes to try and relieve my plantar fasciitis while walking, biking, and standing at work. I wanted something all black that didn't look like a ugly running shoe. I love these and I'm so glad I got them, even though I spent more than i usually do on shoes. They're very non descript, flexible, and breathable. They're comfy and are so far relieving the plantar pain I was having during those activities. I also have wide feet and the flexible structure of the shoe easily accommodates this. The fit was as expected. I also tend to get pain on the outer front soles of my feet, which has been relieved by these shoes. I find they correct my feet a little as though there is more support on the outer soles than inner soles
on September 15, 2014
I'm a 10.5 mens USA size foot and the shoe fits perfectly. Maybe some people think they're too small because the top is this stretchy fabric? It has a note that says to stretch, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that as you pull it on, there's an unusual tightness at first. I thought I was going to rip the shoe, but after I got my foot in, I understood these were kind of like putting on a pair of socks or something. Not too tight at all and they do stretch. As far as length and width, it's totally accurate sizing.

The only real problems I have with these shoes are (1) these aren't really miracles shoes for plantar fasciitis as I'd read elsewhere (that's not the shoes' fault, though; they just don't happen to work for me. I have foot pain after I walk just like with most shoes. VibramBarefoot seem to be the best for my feet or a pair of flip-flops), (2) there is a bizarre clicking noise when I walk on hard floors. On the concrete outside, it might also make this noise, but it is muffled by the outside noise, I guess. The noise is annoying for sure. I hope it goes away as the souls wear out a bit. It's something to do with the front toe area of the soul. It's expanding or popping in some weird way and making a click noise. Can't really explain it, but the bottom tread are little circles and it almost sounds suction-cup-like in noise, if you know what I mean.

Great, comfortable shoes nevertheless. Well worth the price. If my plantar fasciitis ever goes away I'm sure I will wear these much more often, especially on long walks.
on May 15, 2014
I walk between six and seven miles every workday using a treadmill desk ... these shoes are perfect. Lightweight, inexpensive, and seem to be long wearing. My feet thank me for this purchase.
on July 21, 2017
I bought several pairs of these a few years ago and have gotten to the point they're wearing out now. so I was looking for more and finally found these. These are great shoes for me. Normally I'm a 14D or 2E, but these 13D fit me well if I don't wear socks with them. I enjoy going barefoot in the summer and these slip right on comfortably (usually put some talcum powder in before going out when it's hot). They are also great walking shoes for me. I would note that my feet are relatively normal with a somewhat high arch that has fallen a bit over the years, so I don't have any issues with pronation or supination.
on May 17, 2017
I purchased these for my dad. It's his second pair of Go-Walks. He "abused" and used his first ones, which is a great thing since he received health benefits from going on long walks. As a senior citizen, he delights in these shoes immensely. They're extremely comfortable on his feet. Way to go, Sketchers.
on October 11, 2016
Don't bother using these for normal walking. If you find yourself on a side of a surface which you could usually deal with, the shoes can slide around your foot and leave you flat on your face. These are absolutely terrible on wet concrete, walking on ice might be easier. I had to put in Scholl's immediately after getting them, because the cushion is so stiff that I felt like I was stomping barefoot. The treads have worn down significantly over the month or so I've had them. If you want to use them as loafers or never expect to walk on wet concrete or uneven surfaces, these are great. I've just had several issues with falling over and sliding randomly with them, and so I am rather miffed at the product. They are very breathable and comfortable, and while I don't use them this way - socks are optional. I got these New-Used for 10$ and I'm still not happy with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.