Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,293 reviews
on June 28, 2013
I went on a 5 day vacation to Virginia and Washington DC. WE averaged over 5 miles a day in these great shoes. My feet did not hurt or seem to get tired. They are great for Old Feet! I am sure that they would be great for every age.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2013
My husband is a diabetic and even with the best medications he still had trouble wearing most shoes. I had gotten myself a pair of the women's GoWalk shoes and thought that he might be able to wear them if I could find them in men's shoes, so I ordered him a pair. This was one of the smartest things I've done! He said that they are more comfortable than slippers and has been able to wear them everyday. He likes them so much I ordered him another pair in another color. These shoes are wonderful in the men's or women's!
22 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2013
I have always had to have a soft shoe and a shoe that also supports well. This has been very necessary in the past 20 years since I was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. Now at age 62 I have found great dress shoes, but was seldom pleased with recreational tennis-type shows. My wife has three pairs of Go Walk / Go Run and loves them. She saw the same shoes for men and bought me a pair of each. Your shoes are amazing and help with my walking and my blood circulation. The sides of these shoes offer gentle support and the sole pattern seems to stimulate the bottom of my feet as I walk. Every chance I get (even in my office) I use these shoes every day. My wife has given me a gift of your shoes that is spreading here in Thailand. A friend now returning for the USA this week brings me my third pair. Now I am studying the golf shoes you offer. Thailand has several Skechers store but they seldom carry a shoe size above a 9 and very few styles. So I will continue to buy more of these shoes when I return (2-3 times a year. to the USA .

Submitted by Dr. Charles C. Knisley
Superintendent of Schools
Thai Chinese (American) International School
Bangkok Thailand.
www.tcis.ac.th
dr_chuck@tcis.ac.th
on September 11, 2013
I wear a size 11 & these shoes are an exact fit. They are the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in awhile. I would recommend these to anyone. I am completely satisfied. The service from Amazon was super!!

Bob L Goes
on September 15, 2017
These things are a find! A few people had told me Skechers were comfortable so I decided to look into a pair. These appealed to me because they were slip on, looked good, and were priced really well. I usually wear a 12 in normal shoes which I know is a little big but I like a little extra room and you can always tie them tighter to fit well. So I ordered an 11.5 for these. When I first tried them I thought they were too big, but I just wasn't used to the feel of a slip on. They fit exactly as you'd expect. They're SO comfortable and it feels like you're walking on a cloud. The insole is like memory foam, and the soles are like cushions. I also love being able to slip them on easily, and they're much cooler than regular shoes. Well worth price which is extremely reasonable for a quality pair of shoes like these.
on August 4, 2017
I got these shoes to try and relieve my plantar fasciitis while walking, biking, and standing at work. I wanted something all black that didn't look like a ugly running shoe. I love these and I'm so glad I got them, even though I spent more than i usually do on shoes. They're very non descript, flexible, and breathable. They're comfy and are so far relieving the plantar pain I was having during those activities. I also have wide feet and the flexible structure of the shoe easily accommodates this. The fit was as expected. I also tend to get pain on the outer front soles of my feet, which has been relieved by these shoes. I find they correct my feet a little as though there is more support on the outer soles than inner soles
on September 15, 2014
I'm a 10.5 mens USA size foot and the shoe fits perfectly. Maybe some people think they're too small because the top is this stretchy fabric? It has a note that says to stretch, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that as you pull it on, there's an unusual tightness at first. I thought I was going to rip the shoe, but after I got my foot in, I understood these were kind of like putting on a pair of socks or something. Not too tight at all and they do stretch. As far as length and width, it's totally accurate sizing.

The only real problems I have with these shoes are (1) these aren't really miracles shoes for plantar fasciitis as I'd read elsewhere (that's not the shoes' fault, though; they just don't happen to work for me. I have foot pain after I walk just like with most shoes. VibramBarefoot seem to be the best for my feet or a pair of flip-flops), (2) there is a bizarre clicking noise when I walk on hard floors. On the concrete outside, it might also make this noise, but it is muffled by the outside noise, I guess. The noise is annoying for sure. I hope it goes away as the souls wear out a bit. It's something to do with the front toe area of the soul. It's expanding or popping in some weird way and making a click noise. Can't really explain it, but the bottom tread are little circles and it almost sounds suction-cup-like in noise, if you know what I mean.

Great, comfortable shoes nevertheless. Well worth the price. If my plantar fasciitis ever goes away I'm sure I will wear these much more often, especially on long walks.
on May 15, 2014
I walk between six and seven miles every workday using a treadmill desk ... these shoes are perfect. Lightweight, inexpensive, and seem to be long wearing. My feet thank me for this purchase.
on July 21, 2017
I bought several pairs of these a few years ago and have gotten to the point they're wearing out now. so I was looking for more and finally found these. These are great shoes for me. Normally I'm a 14D or 2E, but these 13D fit me well if I don't wear socks with them. I enjoy going barefoot in the summer and these slip right on comfortably (usually put some talcum powder in before going out when it's hot). They are also great walking shoes for me. I would note that my feet are relatively normal with a somewhat high arch that has fallen a bit over the years, so I don't have any issues with pronation or supination.
on May 17, 2017
I purchased these for my dad. It's his second pair of Go-Walks. He "abused" and used his first ones, which is a great thing since he received health benefits from going on long walks. As a senior citizen, he delights in these shoes immensely. They're extremely comfortable on his feet. Way to go, Sketchers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.