Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 2, 2015
Very, very low/tight upper did not allow me to get my size 9.5 foot into the size 10 sandal I purchase. Thankfully, my kid with a size 9.5 foot has a much narrower and flatter foot than I and can use them. I could not get my foot into them at all. I use a 9.5 D width shoe normally, but buy size 10 sandals usually. I would say that the design of this sandal is just does not allow a higher arched foot to fit at all. In order to get one to fit, it might be two sizes too long.
on April 16, 2014
The shoes run to small, my husband has a small foot and he could not get his feet in the shoes eventhough it was the correct size he wears in other shoes.
5 people found this helpful
on May 21, 2014
So they finally got here... I Excitedly went to put the Right one on and Instant Trouble...The Entrance Band is not tall enough to get my toes all the way to the front..The Toe Opening is Wide Enough, it's just that it meets my Big Toes Cuticle and is Smashed by the Top edge!! My Last Sandals were Size 9 and to Big.. These Sandals are 9m's and are Way Smaller than the 8 1/2 men's shoes that I Normally wear, But if I was to go a Size Up they would be To Long. They are also quite Narrow...Barely any arch support.. I hope they Stretch Quite a Bit!!! "My Suggestion is to At Least buy 1 maybe 2 Sizes Bigger than your Normal Shoes." Good Luck!!! If they don't Stretch and get anymore comfortable I'm going to have to return them..Will try to update soon!!!
on August 26, 2014
I wear a size 9 shoe and ordered these in size 10. I can't even get my foot all the way into them because the padded footbed makes them so tight. It also makes them hot. Within a few minutes of putting these on, my feet were sweating. I don't know what genius thought people need little memory foam mattresses in their shoes, but these are like strapping tiny sweaty pillows to your feet.
Also, I was surprised that the black gore-tex on the strap is more prominent in person than it appears in the pictures - that's a big part of why my foot doesn't fit all the way into them. And even if the footbed wasn't so over-padded, I think I would still dislike the vaguely microfiber-ish texture of the fabric on my feet. I don't entirely understand that last bit myself, but I felt like all the minuscule cracks and crevices in the bottom of my feet were catching on it, like if you've ever touched a microfiber cleaning cloth with dry, cracked fingers,
I expect I could tame the memory foam pads with a few days of wear, but why would I make myself uncomfortable for an extended period of time just in the hope I will eventually not hate these things? It would also be weird to return them with an impression of my feet in them if they never do win me over.
If you want very securely fitting slider sandals for outdoor wear, ordering these in one size up may work out for you. Personally, I wanted the slider style as house slippers (if I want sandals for serious walking, I go for the ones with the toe strap), so these don't work for me.
2 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2014
I'm sure they will stretch out enough to fight right though! I'll keep them and see what happens. Gell insole feel great.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 28, 2015
They are very tight at first, but after wearing them for a couple weeks they fit like a glove. Wouldn't recommend wearing all day (although you can), they will get stinky quick.
on July 14, 2015
These shoes look great and I followed the advice of the other reviewers and ordered a size too big. However, it has more to do with the height. They squeeze the top of your feet. I thought they might stretch but they did not. I could only walk short distances before the sandal would force my foot out of it and I would have to stop and push my foot back in. Ashame because I really like the look of these sandals.
on May 28, 2014
I have slightly narrow feet and these still fit my feet a little tight. The underfooting is extremely comfortable but the side fit may have to be pulled apart by me manually. It's been about 3-4 weeks and while I don't wear these every day, I thought they would've loosened some by now. I will report back if a manual adjust works.

They look great btw.
on May 26, 2015
I wear an 11 1/2 shoe, but have a hard time finding a sandal narrow enough to stay on my foot. These sandals have a tight, narrow fit.
One person found this helpful
on July 8, 2015
Because of the memory foam footbed, it is very difficult to slide my foot all the way into the shoe. I need to force my foot in using both hands
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.