Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 16, 2014
I purchased these shoes a couple of months ago and I'm extremely pleased with them. I originally bought them for business casual wear but found they go great with jeans as well. So much so, I'm looking for a pair in light brown. I exceptionally like the lunar style of the soles, which are also extremely comfortable. They allow me to be on my feet longer without fatigue. Colleagues and friends often ask about them, esp if they are looking for a comfortable and stylish shoe.

Sizing: They fit true to size for typical business shoes. If your ordering them online, be sure to go a 1/2 size bigger than your usual shoes. For example, I'm a 12 1/2 in most shoes across the board. For business shoes, I go with a 13. I ordered a 13 on amazon and they fit great.

Maintenance: After several months of use, they still look and feel great. I've been able to easily clean any dirt or scuff marks.

Highly recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on April 6, 2015
I love these shoes, even though they are a half size too big. My foot is a US 8.5 and, depending on the shoe, can be anywhere from a EU41-41.5. The shoes I ordered were a US 8.5, which measured in at a EU 41.5.From my experience with buying and trying shoes on, I didn't think the .5 would make a difference but it did. Nonetheless I have no foot problems cause they are still remarkably comfortable and very stylish. I get complimented on them all the time. This is my first time trying and buying Mark Nason shoes. Knowing what I know now I'll be sure to buy the size 8 instead of the 8.5
on November 15, 2014
My wife bought these for our son. He said he loves how they look, but that shoes like these with this kind of rigid rim along the top of the shoe (which lands under the ankle) tends to cut into his heel and around his ankle, so he returned them (much to his disappointment). Has just the right amount of toe room, looks beautiful, but those aspects were not enough to keep the shoes in this case.
on June 17, 2014
i really like these pair of shoes . i usually wear 9.5 and this time i ordered a size # 9. when i received my shoes and try them i have a little surprise the shoes still were a little to big. i realized that i need to order one size less . so if you are thinking to buy these shoes order one whole number less . i returned my shoes .
on July 19, 2015
Looked great but once again, Skechers sizing was way off. These were at least 2 sizes too big.
on April 22, 2015
Comfortable and beautiful. Very light. My husband got the navy blue suede and they look very professional while "cool".
on August 12, 2014
Great comfortable shoes, price is unbeatable.
on January 15, 2014
I wear these shoes to work and into happy hour and my feet look good and don't hurt. Great deal for a fashion forward shoe
on June 11, 2014
These shoes are beautiful to wear. Very comfortable since first use, they fit perfectly to my feet.
They make your feet breathe even when it is very hot. It remains to see the time. At the moment I'm satisfied.
on February 1, 2014
Most likely the most comfortable shoe I own so far. I wish it went with more of my outfits. I would wear it everyday.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.