Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 14, 2012
I almost never buy shoes online due to fit and comfort concerns... That being said, I took a chance on these. I am very glad that I did! They are very nice looking and well made sneakers. More importantly, they are some of the most comfortable shoes that I have ever bought for work. I am on my feet at work quite a bit at work so having good comfortable shoes is very important to me. These run true to size so the 13 I ordered is actually a 13... I typically wear New Balance shoes for work, or the occasional pair of Nike and I must say these are every bit as comfortable as anything else I have worn!
on March 9, 2017
comfortable, supportive and looks great
on March 24, 2013
Shoes arrived on time and were as advertised. The fit seemed accurate, not undersized as others have stated. One drawback is the tread on the bottom of shoe is very thin and one could easily slip on wet pavement or loose ground. Due to the traction issues the shoes are best for gym work where there is sure ground and the treadmills have good traction on their belts.
on May 4, 2014
is of excellent quality, it has a great price, exactly what I expected, I recommend it, do not repent, excellent relation price.
on April 23, 2013
I used these on my recent vacation in the Philippines where there is a lot of walking involved. These shoes are awesome. They are comfortable and very light. Foot didn't hurt as much as it did last year with just regular shoes.
on May 27, 2016
Very Good!
on May 2, 2013
I chose four stars because the customer service and product was great. I like the feel and look of the sneakers. Light weight, simple and affordable. I would recommend this sneaker to family and friends.
on April 2, 2013
bought 2 pair originally and will continue to buy them as long as they are made i walk 8-10 miles a day at work and they usually last 8 months per pair.
on April 19, 2013
These were a great price and are really attractive (per my husband). Definitely a good buy if you're not interested in spending $100 on sneakers.
on September 6, 2012
I have to say for the price i was pretty shocked because these shoes really are great... My fiance always had a problem with my sneakers because he holds his feet up on his toes and bend them so they would crack in the bottom front area and these you can bend or flex even when running and they are great. Hope you enjoy them as much as he does !!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.