|Price:||$59.95 - $163.71 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Mesh walking sneaker with lace-up closure featuring logoing at lateral side and OrthoLite footbed
- Heel cutout for easy on/off
- Resalyte cushioning
Customers also considered
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now there's a better footwear choice for walking with the Skechers Go Walk 2 Stance. This women's walking sneaker features a nearly weightless synthetic and mesh upper for comfort and breathability. The soft fabric lining provides an easy barefoot wear so your feet will be nice and comfortable. This Skechers sneaker also has a Resalyte midsole to help absorb impact. Walk with comfort in the Skechers Go Walk 2 Stance.
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B99Z3US
- Item model number: 13592
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would upload pictures of the wear on the soles for you to see, but there isn't a way to show customer images for this product. I wrote to Sketchers and included pictures, asking if this was normal, which they declined to answer and instead suggested I work on the return through Amazon. Unfortunately, it's beyond Amazon's return window, so no luck there. I hope my experience saves you both money and hassle, though!
Wish Amazon carried all the colors and related styles of the Go Walk Line from Sketchers, as I'd like to try them.
1) I wanted something I could just slip on to run to the corner store, down to the laundry room, etc. Though these shoes have laces, I honestly can't think of the last time I retied them. They are flexible enough to slide on while tied.
2) I wanted something that was supportive enough for city walking (no car) but still looked stylish enough to wear with shorts or even a casual summer sundress. These were remarkably comfortable given how lightweight they are.
3) I wanted something I could wear in the summer rain. These shoes passed a brutal rainstorm that was so bad it shut down parts of the city, including the aforementioned corner grocery store! My apartment flooded, but the shoes splashed through puddles and dried like new.
4) I have sensitive feet so they *cannot* rub and cause blisters (why I threw out my Converse midway through my last trip). I packed short socks but never ended up using them because the shoes were so comfortable without.
Even now that I'm home, with a closet full of shoes, I find myself subconsciously reaching for this pair first. I don't think I have ever written a glowing review of shoes before, but there you have it.
For the record: this review was written after 2.5 months of heavy use. I cannot speak to longevity, but I hope my review is helpful anyway.