$53.50 - $90.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight cushioning
- Goga mat energy return insole
- Padded collar and tongue with soft fabric shoe lining . The heel height is 1 inch
- Soft fabric lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Skechers Go Golf Drive 2 Spikeless Golf Shoe
- Goga Mat Technology insole for high-rebound cushioning
- Skechers H2GO Shield water resistant design
- Comfort cushioned midsole insert
- Durable rubber traction plate
- Breathable moisture wicking lining
- Tempur-Pedic like comfort for the feet
- Perfect amount of stability
- Exceptional performance in every category Absolutely does not disappoint in a single category.
- Smooth faux leather upper
- Side perforation accents for cooling effect
- Side S embossed logo
- Lace up front with metal eyelets
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Flexible turf cleated outsole
Give your best performance on the fairway in the SKECHERS® Go Drive 2 golf shoe. Smooth and perforated synthetic leather material. Lace-up closure. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable, moisture-wicking textile lining. Goga mat™ foam insole offers high-rebound cushioning. Low-profile design keeps the foot low-to-the-ground, and in a neutral position for a more stable foundation. Next generation Resalyte® midsole. GOimpulse outsole sensors deliver reliable traction and responsive feedback. Durable rubber traction plate. Measurements: Weight: 12.7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B012Y8063G
- Item model number: 53546
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 11, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Played golf on Wednesday at Lake Chabot in these shoes this week for the first time. These are the best golf shoes I've ever bought. It's like walking in a comfortable pair of warm in tennis shoes. What a delight not to have my feet hurt after 18 holes. I thought I needed golf cleats to play this game, but these cleatless golf shoes are very stable on the course and for climbing up embankments and going down slippery hills as well. Two months ago I bought a pair of expensive Echo golf shoes that kill my feet when I wear them. I can't use them anymore. These Skechers are far better than the Echo's. I'm totally impressed. Finally, after years of searching for the right golf shoes, I found them.
Update...purchased in May, its now August. Shoes still comfortable but sole coming unglued. Will update again after I contact Skechers.
The shoes grip the turf well during the swing, with the added bonus that there are not soft spikes that wear out in a matter of weeks.
I found the shoes to be very comfortable, so much so that I would have walked a few more holes after the front nine if I wasn't pressed for time. My goal is to eventually walk 18 holes on our local championship course, and with these shoes I feel that will happen sooner rather than later. No foot fatigue at all.