|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Lightweight Resalyte cushioning
- Flex comfort outsole
- Decorative stitching details
- Rear heel pull
- Size W on the Box labels refers to WOMENS and not WIDE
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Get the ultimate in comfort and performance with the Skechers Go Walk. This women's slip on recovery shoe features Resalyte cushioning in a slip on construction for comfort and durability. GOimpulse sensors give you responsive feedback. Interact and respond to practically any surface in this Skechers walking shoe. Be ready to go anywhere in the Skechers Go Walk.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005GI8UZ8
- Item model number: 13510
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
As someone mentioned, the soles do wear away quickly. I have been wearing my pair since January, but they're still useful. It rained recently and I finally felt water leaking in on my right foot. The ball of my foot area had a very small hole. It's ok, I plan to wear these until they're totaled. Since I knew I'd wear them out, I bought another replacement pair 4 months in, which I haven't worn yet.
These are light and easy to put on and off. I wear these to school everyday...actually I wear these pretty exclusively. They might not be beautiful, but I don't care. I sacrifice fashion for comfort any day. I'm thinking of actually wearing these to my graduation. They're that awesome. I'm buying like 2 more pairs before they ever get discontinued lol!!!! You should too!!!!
*EDIT*: April 2015, I did wear these for my graduation (August) after all! While all the other girls were wobbling around, wincing in pain from their high heels, I received my degree in comfort :P I still wear these all the time, even to the gym.