Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Mess Fabric/Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Skechers Performance FitKnit structured breathable mesh for cooling comfort, Lightweight Skechers Performance FitKnit mesh fabric upper
- Memory Form Fit design with memory foam padding around heel for a custom-feel fit, Fabric edging trim and synthetic stabilizing heel panel, Side S logo
- Independent GOimpulse and integrated Goga Pillars sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a more responsive walking experience than ever before, Memory Foam padded heel cup for stay-put fit and walking comfort
- Goga Pillars technology on midsole and outsole, GOga Mat technology, Weight: Radically lightweight 4.5 oz. in a women's size 7
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Comfort and athletic appeal is what will make you fall in love with the Go Walk 3 slip-on shoe from SKECHERS® Performance.
- SKECHERS® Performance FitKnit mesh fabric upper.
- Slip-on construction, super light-weight design.
- Side S brand logo.
- Pull-on cutout at back heel panel.
- Soft fabric lining.
- Features GOga® technology that will offer supreme comfort.
- Memory foam fit design with memory foam padding around the heel.
- Resalyte® midsole that helps with absorbing impact.
- GOimpulse and GO Pillar sensors give the benefits of flexibility and responsiveness.
- Traction outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L4TP3NK
- Item model number: 13980
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
5,898 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 5,898 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My tip: is I wear performance socks with these - the type they advise people with diabetes to wear. I do not have diabetes but my feet/ankles will swell and hold fluid due to poor circulation (just hereditary) after being on concrete all day, so the performance socks squeeze my legs and help with circulation and make these super easy to slip on and off.
I really appreciate the foam feel of these - very soft/squishy - really like these and I'm so glad I listened to another co-worker and tried these. They are worth it to me because I have noticed a huge difference in my performance at work now that I'm not limping and trying to get through the last couple hours of work. My feet are still sore but that is from a long day of hard work.
These are worth it and I want more in a variety of colors.
I bought these at a local shoe store I am attaching a photo showing the shoe on one foot with the performance sock on and the other shoe beside it to shoe the inside of shoe
For reference, my feet measure 8 WW, though I often buy 8.5 W (ie, Munro) because I like the extra room in the toe area, or a size 9 M if wide widths are not available.
I also have a high arch/instep.
For Skechers GW line, I had been buying size 9. With GW 2's (Hypo, Super Sock and Super Breathe), the fit was amazing---the shoes are so light and cushy, I didn't feel like I was wearing shoes. No tightness (length/width/top of the foot) and no slippage, either...absolutely perfect!
I ordered the same size 9 for GW 3 and the fit is different like another review stated. Because of my high instep, I feel tightness across the top of both feet, my right in particular. This is the first time I sense a break-in period for me with this line. I'm keeping them, but will probably shop for more 2's in the future.
I will update if these break-in to the level of comfort in fit that I've found in GW 2's right out of the box.
If you do not have a high instep, I HIGHLY recommend these shoes because the cushion factor has definitely been kicked up another notch in the GW 3 (which is why I gave a 4 instead of a 3).
UPDATE: There was a very unexpected, but brief break-in period for me. The overall length seems just a bit shorter than GW2 and the fit across the top of my foot is firm, but it's no longer painful. The cushioned support is UNBELIEVABLE---raising my rating to a 5. I literally had no pain or fatigue at all in my feet after teaching all day---I have heel spurs, weak ankles and wrestle with PF on and off----this is another GREAT shoe from the GW line!
July 2015 UPDATE#2: This is kind of embarrassing, but hopefully worth knowing if you go sock-less in your GW's like I do. This particular GW3 model which I have in both beige and black gets stinky. Both colors get stinky. I have a huge collection (GW2 Hypo being my favorite and most worn) so I don't wear them day after day---they're rotated----regularly------with air-dry time (not boxed up)-----and well, they stink. Not across-the-room stink, but they have an odor that my other GW2's that are older have not developed. Going back to 4 stars because I still like them for their insanely comfortable "cushion factor." May try them with sock liners.