Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 16, 2013
It has gotten to the point I usually won't buy many things locally until I check the item out on Amazon to first read the reviews, then compare prices. These shoes are most comfortable and are durable enough to allow me to wear them to the gym instead of running shoes. All my running shoes are 13's but 12's are sufficient in these. My foot is a good medium width and I have about 3\4 of an inch from the end of my big toe (standing) and the end of the shoe box. I also feel good about walking in them, both at the mall and on a tread mill in the gym any distance I am up to walking. Counting flip-flops I have owned these are the lightest shoes I have ever had on my feet, bar none. I have the gray and the brown and would give anything if this model (lace ups) came in black. Great comfort for these 72 year old feet.
5 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2014
This shoe exceeded expectations! I thought the Skechers brand had faded away. If so, I'm glad they re-emerged! Coming off of summer where he had been used to wearing open, more loosely fitting shoes and sandals, I expected it to be a real challenge to find him a very comfortable - yet youthful and stylish - fall/winter oxford that he could wear with both jeans on the weekend, and khakis at work on casual day. I googled something liked "lightweight comfortable mens oxford brown" (knowing Amazon would be included in the results) and that's how I found this shoe. My husband has had luck with Skechers in terms of fit in the past, and sure enough, these shoes fit perfectly. This is by far the lightest weight oxford out there, and yet it has great support and a built in memory foam sole for comfort. My husband is just thrilled all the way around. He is 55, but stylish and "young." This shoe style would suit any age. Skechers gives you both a set of brown shoe laces and a more sporty yellow/brown striped lace. I considered this shoe to be mid priced at $59.99, but it is WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY! I am planning to buy a 2nd pair as back up.
One person found this helpful
on December 5, 2013
I ordered this shoes because I saw them in a local store but wasn't quite sure of the looks and or fit but since the price was 25% less than in the store I decide why not.First impression was that maybe I got a knock off based only on the weight because they are extremely light but by looking at them you know they are well built quality material to be honest the materials compare to a pair of casual shoes I bought long time ago in germany for which I pay almost $300.First time of use super comfortable and they seem to look better when you wear them At least that is how I feel about them,Many people gave me compliments about the looks and when I told a few friends about the memory foam they seem very inclined to try them.Overall I'm very pleased with them only had them for about 2 weeks and for the price I can't ask for anything else.
on May 13, 2014
I ordered a 12M. I was a little skeptical when i opened the box. The leather looked thin and the shoes have soft squishy looking soles. the innner footbed is a soft memory foam as advertised. They are super light weight for a pair of dress shoes. I am normally wear a heavier looking work shoe and these are a whole new breed of shoe to me.
I have worn them for 3 days at work now. They are so light and comfortable its awesome. They are superlight. The cushion is better than any other dress/work shoe I have tried before. I normally wear Timberland or Clarks dress shoes. They fit well and true to size.
I would recommend them to anyone who does not walk a lot on asphalt all day because i believe the softer soles would wear very quickly. In an 9-5pm office environment they are awesome.
One person found this helpful
on January 4, 2017
I am on my 4th pair of these as they are all I want to wear anymore. I have bunions and and all around bad feet, and have lived most of the last 10 years wearing shoes that took a long painful time to break in ( mostly Sperry gold cup topsiders). These did not need any breaking, are so comfortable for long walks, and look good with jeans ( thank god I'm retired!). It's too bad Sketchers doesn't make these anymore, the new replacements are, to me, a little funny looking, like they have an upturned nose in front. I've found several pairs in my size by scouring the web, and I buy all I find ( Sears had 6 pairs in back stock, in my attic now). Please Sketchers, bring back this shoe!
on November 2, 2014
first of all, this pair of shoes is very light,it is good
However, the quality is not good.Just a few days to wear this pair of shoes, shoes there has been worn and broken.Now wear this pair of shoes, have broken place is grinding foot.I think I won't buy similar shoes any more.
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on August 26, 2014
These are the lightest shoes that I have ever owned. One negative reviewer called them "Crocs" (not to be confused with crocks. In terms of weight that is about right. I have however found them to be durable. I have worn them to work nearly everyday for the past summer and they still look brand new. I plan to continue to wear them into the fall and early winter, but may put them away for a heavier shoe in the winter.
on April 9, 2014
So glad to see these on Amazon after seeing the commercials on TV. They are everything I expected with the memory foam combined with Sketchers quality and lightness. The leather is a distressed/weathered look that I really liked out of the box and got compliments from my wife too. The front end is perhaps wider than I would have required, but they look and feel great so I own them as they are without complaints.
on February 12, 2014
Hubby liked the fit and look of these casual shoes so much ( which we purchased for more money at Fred Meyer ) that we ordered another pair as backup, in case they quit making them. Now he has a new pair sitting in the closet waiting. We're so in love with them, we're actually considering ordering a 3rd pair for the same reason.
on April 28, 2014
I picked this shoe up on sale as I needed something in that style. As I have wide feet, I was extremely happy that this shoe felt very roomy and comfortable. I will probably pick up another pair in a different colour as they are great for my work, as I stand up much of the day. I definitely recommend this shoe to anyone who is looking for a casual and versatile shoe.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.