- Synthetic sole
- Seek out hot new trails or enjoy a couple of old favorites in the outdoorsy SKECHERS® Relaxed Fit®: Relment - Pelmo boot.
- Relaxed Fit® design provides a roomy, comfortable fit.
- Seam-sealed, waterproof leather and synthetic upper.
- Rugged and stylish nylon loop and clasp lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar increase comfort. Reinforced toe bumper adds extra protection. Soft fabric lining. Full-length Memory Foam cushioned insole. Flexible, durable rubber traction sole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 1 lb 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lace up boot
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.13 x 10.79 x 5.12 inches; 1.38 Pounds
- Item model number : 64869
- Department : Men
- Date First Available : August 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : SKECHERS
- ASIN : B01BZ44UYG
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, they're super comfortable & lasted as long as I expected waterproof & durable wise.
If you want waterproof you need to TLC these boots (spraying protective waterproofing), or get a more expensive brand. Because I beat boots to death in this job, some pairs are worth spending much less (most "quality" boots can be expensive $150-200). I prefer to beat boots to death in 12hr days 6 days a week, then going for a new pair after 8-12months -- otherwise you have stinky boots after 1st year or so.
Pros: I normally wear 10.5-11. These are right around the proper fit front to back. Water proofing is great. No weird squeaking. Decent grip in snow and ice.
Cons: Color is not gray, they are blue. Fit is a bit wide, 4th grommet on both shoes are showing signs of lossening.
I have emailed skechers about this issue and am waiting to hear back from them. While I love the boots, having to purchase new laces every few weeks defeats their purpose. Maybe I just got a lemon pair. Hopefully Skechers will do the right thing and exchange the boots.
For some reason shoe makers now assume that "long" means "wide." Although these are a 13M, my foot wobbled back and forth and up and down so much inside that I can only imagine in horror the blisters that would develop. These are not "medium" width. So I'm guessing these were a misprint and instead of M they meant to flip that over to W. Returning.
Top reviews from other countries
Just a pleasure to wear.