Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 30, 2012
I purchased these sneakers about a month ago. They are so light and comfortable. I love the way they feel on my feet. I also noticed that when walking around on the wood floors in my home, my foot steps are almost impossible to hear. It's like the shoe hugs my foot in such a way that it forces me to walk gracefully. This comes in handy since I have a 4 month old and I like to sneak into her room while she's napping and check on her. It's much easier to be sneaky in these shoes.

I find that my feet are happier after a long day wearing these shoes. My other running shoes are Nike and my other walking sneakers are ToneUps walking sneakers...I prefer these. I am considering buying other colors.

Update May 2012: I purchased a second pair and they're still great!
on January 29, 2013
When I first received my pair of black-and-white Skechers Run sneakers, my first thought was "Wow, these feel really flimsy- I wonder if they'll hold up?" Therefore, I wanted to wear them for at least one month before evaluating them and submitting a review.

Five weeks later, they're still holding up great. As others have pointed out, they're very light- when I wear these sneakers, I don't have any leg or back fatigue after spending hours on my feet. I broke the upper part of my ankle two years ago and used to experience occasional soreness since it healed, but haven't encountered that old familiar pain or stiffness since I began wearing the Run shoes. The fit is great- kind of a big deal for me since I have long and skinny feet- with moderate arch support. Because of my ankle injury, I seek a fit with a tongue that comes up high, but with deep ankle cut-outs: these shoes are designed perfectly in that respect.

As far as durability, the thing I look for in a quality sneaker is if the toeguard (the piece of bottom sole wrapped up around to the top of the toe) starts to peel away; more often than not, most shoes will start doing that within the first few weeks if you're as hard on shoes as I am. I had a pair of slip-on Skechers sneakers years ago that held up fairly well over all, but even they had the problem of the peeling toeguard early on. However, the toeguards on this pair are still perfectly fused to the body of the shoe. I use the shoes for everything, from housework to shopping to working out.

My only regret is that Amazon no longer has my size available for purchase, but I'll be keeping a lookout for them locally to stock up!
on April 18, 2012
First of all, I bought these shoes here on Amazon for 35.00 and they are at least 45.00 on sale everywhere else, actually closer to 54.00! I walk a lot for exercise and because I'd put on a few pounds my knees had started to bother me. Whenever I sit for a long period of time and get up my knees are stiff and they hurt a bit until I get them warmed up. These shoes have REALLY helped to eliminate my knee pain. As I loose the extra weight I know that my knees will return to their normal way of feeling but until I get there, these shoes are the answer! Even though they are "Running" shoes they are very cushy in a great way and they are as light as a feather! Sketchers once upon a time was all about "Cute" shoes but they have really done their homework and can stand toe to toe with any of the other athletic shoe companies. I have Reeboks, New Balance, Avia's and many other pairs of shoes to workout in but these are THE BEST by far! I have since purchased another pair of Sketchers that are labeled their "Fitness" shoe. They have many different styles. I will use those for my outdoor walks and these for my treadmill walks! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE these shoes, really! The black and whites ones tend to be less expensive because the colored ones are more in demand. Most of my workout gear is black, grey or white so these work fine for me. I'm a person who is price driven...lol!!!
on July 17, 2013
I love these shoes. I work on my feet for 10+ hours a day and my feet/legs won't hurt at all like they did with other shoes. The mesh upper is nice ventilation, the arch and heel support are awesome, the soles have good traction. I bought them just for work a while back, but they were so comfortable that I wear them all the time. Now (from running, work, yard work, etc..) it's time for a new pair. My only complaint is that I can't find them in all black. The white sole discolors quickly when you're as abusive to the shoes as I am. There's still nothing wrong with my current pair, they just look well-worn
on December 11, 2012
I buy sketchers all the time. This product is not true sketchers shoes.

The shoes came with no original sketchers box. The quality inside is not a true sketchers shoe. The toe is very small and not the proper proportion. I will keep them and I am not happy. I found better quality at costco this weekend. The true sketchers.

on August 6, 2012
I am on my second pair on Skechers, I only buy them through Amazon, and I love these sneakers. No, I'm not kidding. If you use them faithfully to walk in, you won't need surgery to lift up your butt. They work!
on February 5, 2013
I've had these shoes for a little over a year now. I wanted comfortable shoes for when I'm at work for a good price. I am a janitor and work eight hours a day and 40 hours a week and am always on my feet and they still after all this time feel as comfortable as the first day I bought them! Perfect fit too! Once these finally become worn out, I'll definetly will be buying another pair! The people who are saying there is too much/ not enough room in the toe area obviously don't know their shoe size! Excellent!
on February 12, 2013
I work 12 hour shifts as a registered nurse ,I bought a blue one and found them so comfortable and so I searched again found this, so even if the color is not my first choice I know how it feels, soft with good traction and bounce.
on June 5, 2013
I never used to run because I was in a lot of pain afterwards. But somehow, I signed up for a marathon with my dog and started trainig, and I had never ran more that a block in my life because of pain in my knees and tendons. But with these shoes I'm running 4 kilometers and there's no pain! My habits changed! I work out and run every day now and I love it! And I love my shoes :)
on January 28, 2013
These sneakers are extremely comfortable. They have a very light feel to them, yet I also think they give decent support for walking or aerobics. I'm not a runner, so I can't say how they would be for that purpose. The shoe is true to size and the price was right. They did not require any break-in period for a brisk work out. I would recommend them for sure!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question