Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 4, 2017
I really like how these look, even the weird red interior. This is my first time with composite-toe shoes rather than steel, but I like how they seem lighter and don't conduct heat/cold. I spent about a week breaking them in and then went on a two week trip overseas with oh so much walking to do and they were comfortable yet held up well to: walking up and downhill in wet conditions, light hiking in muddy/wet conditions, public transport, kicking rocks around, jumping up on stuff, running to catch trains, etc.

The only issues i had when I was breaking them in is that you need to really tighten the laces, really pull on each row until they're snug on your feet. Otherwise the outsides of my big toes would kind of 'roll' against the composite toe's hard surface and would get pretty tender by the end of the day. No blisters, though. You just don't really want these to be loose on your feet at all. =)
on July 29, 2017
I have tried a few different safety shoes recently, and I am happy to say that I have settled on these Skechers. They may not be the most durable, most comfortable, the highest quality, or the best looking. What they offer is the best combination of these features I have been able to find in this type of safety shoe. And on top of that, they are reasonably priced, so you can afford to replace them more frequently.

I ordered the widest fit in my size; it seems that most all of the shoes with the rigid safety toe tend to confine the toes a LOT more than regular shoes. These shoes are the most comfortable safety shoes I have owned so far. They feature built-in gel soles, and they are much easier to get on and off than others I have had.

Complaints: Really the only issue I have with these, (and any safety shoes/boots), is how heavy they are. I have to pay attention to how high I lift my legs when I walk, or I will stumble constantly.

In summary, I don't think you can beat these for occasional use, economical safety shoes.
on September 5, 2017
Hey, Everyone I have been searching for forever to find the perfect pair of work shoes and i know that i have hit the jackpot. I have tried multiple brands and its either that the toe is too narrow or the shoe is uncomfortable. With sketchers you get the room, comfort, and a quality shoe i am on my feet for 10 hours a day and work in the elements my shoe has held up great in rain and heat and great thing about this shoe is that they dont sweat your feet. Quality of the shoe is there I haven't had any tears in my shoe "yet" but i have no complaints just get a nice pair of work socks so your feet can be extra comfy have a great one any issues i will upate my review
on August 4, 2017
They are very comfortable and roomy since they are relaxed fit. When I opened the box and took them out I noticed the weight was more than any other shoe I have had like them. Then I realized these have a metal toe and it dawned on me why they called them work shoes. I use to work in a factory that required steel toe shoes. I am not sure I would have made the purchase had I known that, but I decided not to send them back because they do feel good and walking around I don't notice the extra weight of the tow. The memory insole is really nice.
on August 29, 2017
As far as work shoes go, I'll say these will do the job. They're a touch heavy due to the composite toe (never met a pair that was light). Would've been 5 stars, but the shoes are really stiff even after a couple of weeks of hard wear (70+ hours a week in a factory the last couple of weeks). The slip resistant soles seem to hold a pretty good grip even on our oiliest floors, so that's a plus too (and I work in areas where a lot of slip resistant shoes won't hold a grip). They don't have the usual Skechers comfort, but they're better than a lot of work shoes I've had.
on June 15, 2017
These shoes are so comfortable! The quality is great...put together well, quality tough material. I thought they would feel rigid because of the composite toe, but they're really comfortable. I drive a truck so I'm constantly getting in and out and lifting and moving, these are way more comfortable than the composite boots I have!
on July 24, 2016
right out of the box i found these to be light and very comfortable. i bought the normal width, but they fit my slightly wider feet perfectly (with most brands size 9D is too narrow while 9EE is too wide).

they have two failings for me, one minor & one major.
Minor: they don't breathe well in my extremely hot & humid location.
MAJOR: the soles started falling apart immediately. I've never been very hard on my shoes so i was very surprised that the small treads started ripping off in the first month of use. after one year, the shoes are still comfortable, but the soles are thrashed with large chunks falling off. time for replacement.
on November 4, 2016
These are good shoes for about 3 months then the sole starts coming apart. I use these steel toe shoes as required by my job and was very happy with them in the beginning but the bottoms wear out really fast. Under normal conditions these shoes should last a long time but I'll be very lucky to get 1 year out of them. I will be looking for a different brand for my next purchase.
on September 11, 2017
When I first tried them on they felt a little tight in the toes. After about 5 minutes they felt great. I am on my feet for about 10 hours each day and by the end of the day they start to feel a little tight, but nothing terrible. What I really like is that I can wear these on my motorcycle and they make shifting a lot more positive. I bought some other boots back in June that do not have any type of safety toe and when I shift, I feel the shift lever with my toes and that gets uncomfortable very quickly. These shoes do exactly what I need.
on March 9, 2017
I ordered these shoes because they said the width was 4E, but when they arrived, the box just said "extra wide". They were way too narrow. So if you need a 4E width like my husband does, then don't order these shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.