|Price:||$29.99 - $89.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Smooth trubuck leather upper
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Leather-and-fabric sneaker featuring memory foam insole and looped heel pull
- Padded tongue and collar
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sporty features, like cooling microperforations and a stability midfoot, keep feet comfortable and supported for leisure activities.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NR41ASW
- Item model number: 51241
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 1, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I saw these Skechers, available in 3E widths, I decided to give them a try. The memory foam "comfort" was the distinguishing selling point. For long term standing or occasional walking, I think the memory foam insoles are okay. But for extended walking, hiking, or any cross training use, I definitely don’t like the soft squishy insoles, which don't give me a stable "ride". Plus, the insoles are not removable as they are with the similarly priced New Balance and Asics shoes I’ve bought. So, if you have custom orthotics, they won’t work.
As far as fit, the shoes seem to be about ½ size too long and at least 2 designations too wide. My 3E shoes feel like 5E +.
For my feet, I’ll stick with Asics.
If the adhesive issue was fixed, I would give these 5 stars.