|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.08 - $89.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Leather-and-fabric sneaker featuring memory foam insole and looped heel pull
- Padded tongue and collar
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pump up your adrenaline with the men’s Skechers Trait 51241 training shoe. Set in suede and mesh upper, this training shoe features stitching accents, side strip overlays with S logo for an eye-catching appeal. There is an adjustable lace up closure for easy entry and a snug fit. Its padded collar and tongue, synthetic overlays, mesh fabric side panels, and mesh lining offer excellent comfort. With the Skechers Memory Foam full length cushioned comfort insole, it massages your foot as you take every step. The flexible and lightweight midsole helps in shock absorption. Reliable and sturdy rubber and EVA outsole provides grip on all kinds of surfaces. Get ready for your training session with the men’s Skechers Trait 51241 training shoe.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NR41ASW
- Item model number: 51241
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit just right and have alot of cushion in the sole (heal and toe). The latest shoes now have memory foam,
the memory foam just does not provide good cushioning. The memory foam feels good to touch and when you
first put the shoe on but when going on walks it flattens out right away and the bottom of your feet get hot with
the foam and it provides no arch support. I have pulled the memory foam out and use a gel insert instead. These
were always a 5 star shoe for me but now Im taking one star off because of the useless memory foam.