We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Double buckle accents
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company's success stems from it's high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers' various lifestyle needs. Since it's inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 11.5 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B007XMPH7O
- Item model number: 48100
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The boots are really good quality and they look just like it did on the website only better on my wife!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't realize they were wide shaft, but they actually look cute this way.Published 10 months ago by anna
Beautiful boots, not a "girlish" style, it's more like a real riding boot. My selected size fit perfectly, comfortable to walk in it. Read morePublished on November 21, 2013 by Gabriel
Compliments first wear. Very comfortable. Like the color. True to size. Big in ankle and calf but i have that problem with most boots so if i wear with darker colored pants its... Read morePublished on January 22, 2013 by Angela
I purchased these and received almost the next day. They were a little tight around my ample (size 14) calf, but they stretched out nicely, but not too much, after the first... Read morePublished on December 6, 2012 by SharonC
These boots look and feel great! I've worn them to football games and to work, and feel equally comfortable at either type of event.Published on November 9, 2012 by KAN