Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on March 17, 2014
I like the shoes very much, they are super comfortable, lightweight, perfect for summer. I usually wear one a bit sturdier, so I don't feel it is quite as supportive. The gel make your feet feel great. Takes a bit to get used to, when I first put them on, it reminded me of wearing wet socks, kind of squishy feeling, but you get used to it. Nice look and great price.
on May 20, 2014
I'm usually a pretty solid size 8 in shoes. I had tried on similar Skecher Memory Foam shoes in a few stores and found them to run small on me, so when I ordered these I got them in an 8.5 size. When I received them (super fast shipping BTW!) even the 8.5 was small and a bit narrow, but not too small to justify a return. The Memory Foam is the main reason I ordered these, and it does not disappoint! Soooo comfy!! And the shoes as a whole are incredibly light. The color is a little neon/bright, but I like that - came with purple and neon green laces. My 14 year old daughter wants a pair now as well, so I must have done something right!
on March 28, 2014
Extremely light and love the memory foam cushion, colors are nice. The fit is a bit on the narrow side, had to loosen the laces more than normal and now there are gaps between the shoe and the shoe tongue. Usually, I wear regular width without problems, so it seems these are just narrower than the others.
on June 5, 2014
I am disabled and have trouble finding shoes that flex like a slipper and are light weight. Although I am not thrilled with the color combonations, Theese are perfect for me. I can lift my foot because it is lightweight and it flexes so well. The inside gel insole makes them extra comfy. I had found "A" pair at a store and had tried them on after trying 20 other shoes, but they only had the one pair and color. So my husband went online and bought me 2 other pair and colors. Now I can go out in the rain and snow with shoes on. Also not embarass my son for wearing slippers to the store.
on January 18, 2015
I am a person who loves to go barefoot but I am really very comfortable in my Skechers because they are so lightweight in addition to being supportive. This particular style is more difficult to put on and take off than some of my other Skecher style shoes. I have very high arches so I have to wiggle my foot into this shoe, but once it is on my foot it is very comfortable.
on May 20, 2014
First time ordering shoes online and was skeptical, but decided to give it a try after several failed in-store purchases. These fit perfectly right out of the box and the most comfortable shoes I can remember. Great for walking, and they envelope your feet in a cushion which makes it easy to walk for long periods on hard pavement. Also fits soft on the sides making it ideal for sensitive feet. Colors are fun and they look as well as feel great. Adding a second pair of laces in a different color is also a nice touch. I just ordered a second pair in a different color.
on March 5, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable, maybe due to the memory foam, and a great value. They came with two sets of laces (black and turquoise), which is nice if I want to change the look. They're light-weight and look better than the clunky old sneakers they replaced. I give these two thumbs up!
My only complaint is that there are grooves/crevices in the sole that pick up material from my yard. I frequently have to sweep up dirt that got into the cracks, dried and fell out. Pea gravel also get caught in the grooves and has to be pulled out.
on March 5, 2015
I bought these to use for 12 hr nursing shifts. I love them. My feet always feel great from beginning to the end of the shift. I also wear compression socks which I would recommend to everyone who is one their feet for hours. But these shoes along with the compression socks were amazing. I wasn't tired at the end of my shifts. And the tread is good also. They are breathable. I will be getting these again when it comes time to replace them.
on December 3, 2016
style was just OK, but not crazy about the way these fit color is as pictured but these were way overpriced for skechers. i wanted to give the memory foam a try so was willing to pay a bit more, but couldnt even tell the difference
on July 30, 2013
Most comfortable tennis shoe I have ever worn. Will buy more in different colors.
My feet never hurt after standing for hours.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question