Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on November 3, 2016
These are the only shoes I can wear in the correct size that do not slip off of my narrow heel. They have plenty of room in the toes, but are snug through the middle and back-- which is great for my feet. Nothing fits better (most shoes slip in the heel). If you have wide heels or a narrow toe box, they may not fit you as well.

I also have a high arch and find the arch pretty comfy. Sometimes I wear my arch supports, but sometimes I don't (the sole is not removable.)

My only complaint is that the white ones get dirty and worn-out looking pretty quickly, but that's ok with me. I've worn them nearly every day for about 4 years and am on my third pair (did I mention I can't find shoes that fit without squeezing my toes or slipping off the heel?)
on January 18, 2015
I love Bob's! I had owned a pair just like these before. These particular ones seemed a little wide though. They slip off the back of my heal when I walk. Other than that, they are comfortable. I love the crocheted design, just wish they wouldn't slip off the back.
on October 27, 2012
I usually like Skechers. I wanted a crocheted ballet flat and settled for this, thinking it would be just as cute. I returned the shoes because:

The construction of this shoe is cotton crochet lace, attached to a very thin sole.
My right foot turns just a little when I walk, and so i could not keep the shoe on my right foot. But regardless of the slight turn of my leg, the shoe is flimsy. It is made of cotton crochet lace such as you would buy at the fabric store in the trims section, no reinforcement, and a very thin sole.

They might work better if you wear whole sizes. I had to order an 8 when I am actually a 7 1/2, so they were a little loose.
When I had the shoe on, I thought it resembles more of a deck shoe style, or the kind of shoe older women wear with polyester pantsuits. It just didn't work for me.
on November 14, 2013
I have a pair of Natural color Bobs Doily I bought two years ago and I love them! But, as with any Bobs or Toms shoes I learned that you have to buy 1/2 size smaller. I wear an 8.5 so I had return and get a size 8.
on January 15, 2014
If the shoes would of came in half sizes it would of been better. 8 would of been too small but 9 is a little too big. Other than that they are a nice pair of shoes.
on October 21, 2012
These shoes are easy to wear - no break in time. Very comfortable and the color goes with everything. Perfect shoes for summertime.
on December 8, 2014
These are great slip on, go anywhere shoes
on May 8, 2013
buy this if you are looking for an inexpensive, causual
comfort shoe..I love this shoe beats the Toms hands down.
on May 29, 2014
I love these shoes, i wear them everyday- i am going to order a second pair actually. The only thing is, i wear a 7 1/2 normally- i got these in a 6.5, they were tight the first day only, then they stretch alot. Now they fit perfect.
on July 11, 2016
On my 2nd pair!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.