Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 22, 2013
Cute, comfortable, supportive, stylish, and she loves them. My mom is 84 with crooked painful toes and feet. she put these on and didn't take them off all day and evening. They look great, she says they feel like bedroom slippers, they are super light weight, and I couldn't be more pleased!
on August 29, 2013
My wife is a nurse and on her feet all day. She tried these on at a local shoe store only to find out they were out of her size. She said they were the most comfortable shoe she has ever put on her feet. I decided to surprise her by ordering these without her knowledge. They came in today and BINGO.....brownie points for me! She loves them and cannot wait to show them off at work. My mom tried them on and could not believe how comfortable they were. Guess I will be ordering a pair for my mom as well. My wife HIGHLY recommends them for anyone in the nursing field or anyone that's on their feet all day. Step up men.......treat your sweetheart to pair of these and you will thank me later.
on December 17, 2014
I have 4 different styles of Go Walks. They are all comfortable, but the "Interval" Go Walk has to be the best. Fabric is like a jersey knit, it does not wrinkle (depends on the individual) like the Original Go Walk, and I see in the "Super Sock Go Walk" reviews that with some people it also wrinkles. Grey is a neutral colour so matches most of what I wear. The sole is soft and spongy, unlike the GoWalk 2 which Skechers have made the sole harder. I see in the reviews that quite a few people have complained about the soles wearing out quickly, so this is probably why I the new styles have the harder soles. I would rather have comfort over the new sole wearing longer. The only problem I have wearing Skechers Go Walk daily (because they are so comfortable on your feet) is that when I put on a ordinary shoes, they no longer feel comfortable & hurt my feet when they never use to before because I got use to the comfort of Go Walks. I also had several pairs of different style Crocs, but Skechers Go Walk have taken over. I highly recommend these shoes.
on July 24, 2013
I live, work, and walk everywhere in New York City. My feet were constantly hurting from summer heat swelling, and the hard flipflops, sandals, and even my cross training shoes which are heavier. I tried these on in the Union Square DSW where they only had 6.5 or 7 - that gave me a good idea of the fit before ordering.

- They are perfectly snug, no slipping or squeezing.
- After a full day of walking my feet feel far less worn out.
- They keep your feet cool in hot weather like flipflops, but keeps the city dirt out (huge plus).
- Good grip on all city terrain, even the slippery granite sidewalks in the rain.
- Easy to get beach sand out of.
- I don't like wearing them barefoot because they chafe slightly, so I wear no-show loafer socks
- I'm going to get a pair for my mom.
on January 24, 2016
Let's just say, when these wear out, I WILL buy again. OK, so they aren't the most attractive workout shoe, but dang are they comfy! I purchased these right before having a surgery and knew that walking would be my primary activity afterwards...so, I was just going to use them to walk...and I did. But then I started wearing them out casually and also the the gym...they are that comfortable and offer good support. I wouldn't use them for a workout activity where you need to be "tied in," but for the general stuff, they are great. As I said, I will definitely buy another pair when the time comes. Highly recommend for any lengthy walking.
on April 6, 2014
The GoWalks are very cushy, almost to the point of being spongy. I am in between a 5.5w and a 6w and got these in a 6 medium (late March). They are a little loose, but I think they might be perfect in warmer weather. The toebox is generously wide and heel is slimmer. If you're looking for a more traditional shoe with lateral support, these might not suit you. I'm keeping them for quick errands and shorter walks--they don't seem to be built for the longer trail and city walks I envisioned. I do consider them to be overpriced for the style and materials.
on July 18, 2015
I have two other par of the "Go Walk" shoes that are very comfortable and I wanted to add a pair in another color.The fit of these "Go Walks" was very different than my first two purchased elsewhere. Perhaps it was the material, which was different than the others, but I would have to go down at least a half size to get the right fit.
on March 23, 2014
Theses are the best shoes I've ever bought. Purchased for vacation, and wore everyday. They are so comfortable and supportive. I also wear for work. I'm a speech therapist, so I'm on my feet most of the day. I've gotten so many compliments on them. Now my favorite shoe!
on July 1, 2013
Oh I love these shoes. I love Skechers shoes anyway I have several different pairs and I just love them all. But these shoes for walking are just great. I feel like I'm bare foot. And I hate shoes anyway so this is an added bonus. And there is no breaking in time with them. You don't have to worry about blisters like with other new shoes. I am going to order more of these shoes in different colors. Great shoe.
on July 17, 2014
I have 2 pairs of the Go Walks and LOVE them They are EXTREMELY light weight. I'm not sure how long they will hold up, but I have had one pair for about 2 months and they are fine. Granted, I don't wear them all the time. Two to three times a week (maybe). I love them though. They are a quick slip on when your in a hurry or going for a short walk. There is much support though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.