Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 18, 2013
My feet feel WONDERFUL. It's like walking on cushions. I am ordering more colors as soon as possible. Love "em!
24 people found this helpful
on March 9, 2014
I know I need to exercise, and the exercise of my choice is walking. I have "difficult" feet to find shoes for, they're rather wide and I have a high arch. I've tried Grasshoppers, Keds, Dr Scholl's, Easy Spirit, Sperry's, Earth Shoes, Clarks, Aerosoles, all trying to find the perfect shoe for me. While all the others have been tolerable, my feet have always hurt somewhat at the end of the day after wearing all the other brands. Some brands stress the ball of my foot, others are a tad too narrow and squish my toes, some rub the heel...nothing major, but nothing has truly been comfortable, just tolerable. I thought I'd just have to resign myself to having chronically tired feet.

Until I tried on a pair of Skechers.

I swear, as soon as I slipped my foot into my Skechers, the sun came out from behind the clouds, small woodland creatures came out from hiding to frolic about, and a sweet little flock of birds gently placed a halo of flowers on my head. There was also a chorus of angels singing somewhere in the distance. I was too busy crying tears of joy to pay attention as to where.

These. Shoes. Are. Heaven.

The gang at Skechers are obviously in cahoots with the angels, because they have some sort of agreement with the angels not to allow anyone's feet to touch the ground while wearing them. I don't walk anymore, I am transported down the walking path on a cloud of sheer unadulterated comfort by delightful little cherubs, hired by Skechers. You can't see them, of course, but my feet know they are there, oh yes, they do.

I serenely wave at passers-by as I float by them. I stop random strangers on the walking path to tell them how comfortable these Skechers are, and how delightful the cherubs that convey me and my happy feet down the walking path are.

These shoes are as lightweight as a cloud conveyed by cute cherubs should be. I bought four more pair (in different colors) and will be bringing them on an upcoming trip. They weigh next to nothing and I actually hate to take them off at the end of the day. There is NO "breaking in" period, they are heaven right out of the box. They gently hug my heels, caress the balls of my feet and kiss my toes. I've always liked my daily walk, but now I LOVE my daily walk. My feet are like two little puppies now, eagerly panting at the door to hurry up and let's go WALK!

Can you tell I love these shoes?
3 people found this helpful
on August 9, 2014
I bought these for my wife and she absolutely loves them! They fit perfectly which is unusual since she has somewhat oddly shaped feet ;-) Because they are stretchy they conform to her feet and are snug and flexible. They are also VERY light. I couldn't believe how light they are and she really likes that. She says they are the closest thing to barefoot she's ever worn. As well, they provide excellent traction and cushioning due to the sole which reminds me of the material used for shock protection in high-end video camera gimbals (the thing that makes a steady-cam a steady cam.)

Bottom line, she couldn't be more pleased so I am happy too!
2 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2014
I have 3 pairs of the Go Walk 2 Spark Walking Shoe. I wear them around the house or out on errands. I have really bad neuropathy in both feet, not from diabetes but from a circulation problem due to a pinched nerve. I'm seeing a chiropractor but without these shoes, I would be disabled and unable to walk. I can't take them off without having severe pain.

I recommend them 100%. Plus you can't wear socks with them, so I change from one pair to another every day, clean them out with a Clorox wipe and let them dry. If you do wear socks or little peds with them, the sole doesn't work as well on the neuropathy.

I haven't read this in a review before. Kudos to Skechers!
6 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2014
These are fantastic shoes: soft, comfy, great colors! But alas, they run too big. That's the only reason I gave them 4 stars, otherwise it would have been 5 stars. They are awesome shoes. I've been wearing sz. 8 since I was 15. They were too big. I reordered a sz. 7.5 and they were perfect. Now I have to exchange the first 2 pairs. I had to add to this review. . .I called Amazon to exchange the first 2 pairs and I got this horrible representative that was so rude, I swore I was not going to buy another thing from Amazon. He said he could not replace the items, but he could send me 2 more right away which meant I would be charged double immediately. When I refused, I asked to speak to a supervisor. He said he couldn't do that. As I was saying "That's ridiculous" - he hung up on me. I immediately called back and got someone else (which I was hoping for) and she immediately got a supervisor for me. The supervisor was wonderful and he corrected everything immediately. So I'm still an Amazon customer since 2006. I hope they talk to this idiot - he should not be in public service. I could hear him yawning!
on May 5, 2014
... I ordered two pairs of these Sketchers - Turquoise and Raspberry. Wow! The colors are beautiful and they are so soft it's like walking on air.

In sneakers I normally wear 8 or 8 1/2 but after reading several reviews I ordered them in 7 1/2. The fit is ever so slightly big which, thankfully, left room for my orthotics. Without the orthotics there is very little support. I tried wearing them without the orthotics but after a short while my knees and back started to hurt. So, in went the orthotics and problem solved.

Update August 20, 2014: Unfortunately, after wearing these for a couple of weeks I was forced to admit that even with the orthotics there wasn't enough support. My back, knees and legs were hurting me. Since I hadn't worn the turquoise I was able to return them. The raspberry pair I gave to a friend.

Too bad. These really looked nice and it was like walking on air. If you don't have back, knee or leg problems these are for you. Otherwise steer clear.
One person found this helpful
on January 10, 2015
These shoes are NOT really large... But they fit perfectly with my regular shoe size.. Which is unexpected in an athletic type shoe. So don't buy a size up (like I usually so for athletic shoes). Just buy your usual size and they will for beautifully. These shoes are soooo comfortable and extremely light and flexible. They are he closest to barefoot I have worn. I hate shoes and only wear sandals or barefoot unless really necessary but I can wear these all day and not even care about taking them off as soon as I get in the door like all other shoes. I am definitely going to buy more colors. I even run in them for like 45-60 mins at a time and they are still comfy (I wear socks then). They have held up for months and still look and feel new. These are my favorite shoes and I can't wait to try the other styles so I can sneak wearing them to work!
One person found this helpful
on August 3, 2014
I went to buy these shoes at the local store, but they didn't have my size (they had my daughter's size, though). I bought my daughter a pair and she raved about how comfortable they were, so I ordered another pair for her from Amazon as well as some for myself. There are a variety of different styles that fit somewhat differently. Of all the Go-Walks I have (I ended up buying 5 pair), I like this model the best. It has a mesh fabric (in comparison to the canvas fabric ones, which fit a bit differently and are more stiff) and is incredibly comfortable and supportive for walking. They are my "go to" shoe.
on May 28, 2014
These were a gift for my mom who always wanted a pair of pink shoes. They are comfortable and she has several pairs of Go Walks so we knew they would fit and be comfortable. The go walk is an excellent shoe and it performed well for walking around in Disney World all day. These are extremely comfortable. If two older folks can walk around in Disney all day without complaining about hurting feet then you know that these are an esxceptional product. For comfort and value these cannot be beat. The color preferences are up to you but if you are looking for a walking shoe then definitely buy these.
on May 16, 2014
I ordered a size down, which is an 8. I usually wear an 8 1/2. These are just okay, they don't offer enough support for me personally. I have had a broken right ankle; therefore, I need more support. I purchased them because I read the reviews of people who have had similar challenges and they seemed to like them. I am keeping them, but, I wouldn't purchase them again. I certainly couldn't walk long distances with this shoe, it really doesn't seem to be made for that. Just to casually go out for quick trips, yes. But, to wear these for an extensive day of walking, shopping, etc. I wouldn't wear these at all. I would have to defer to my Nike's or Asics.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.